Dunwoody Place Atlanta, GA

Reviews of Dunwoody Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Dunwoody Place

March 06, 2017

By My mother's manager

We are moving my father. The food is terrible and it takes forever to get attention of wait staff. Staff does not care about residents, especially in the dining room. I have observed a 45 minute wait for food and it looks disgusting when it arrives. They had a brunch in February and the staff in the dining room did not know about the brunch. Building is falling apart. If you want decent food don't come here.

We’re very glad you shared your concerns with us. We are committed to providing the highest-quality service and care for each resident every day and would truly like an opportunity to discuss this with you personally. We hope you will call us.

March 18, 2016

By Ehrlich

Brookdale is fancy looking, it has a large parking space. The respite rooms are on the second floor, so you have to come down and use the elevator. The people who are staying there looked happy. They have three dining places, and they have a gym.

June 11, 2015

By SM1

Brookdale Dunwoody does seem to care a lot with their residents. I chose this particular location out of four; then I got it down to two. They were both Brookdale communities, and they were equal distance from my house. One is an easy drive, and one is a hard drive. The easy drive was a couple of hundred dollars cheaper. I chose this one, which is a couple of hundred dollars more and a harder drive, because they really seem to understand my particular situation. They helped me arrange care for my husband to where I'm confident that he is safe, and I can have a life of my own. The food is really OK. I have a specific problem with my husband which has nothing to do with the management. He is 95, he had trouble swallowing, and he doesn't like eating. I'd like it if I went there. They can accommodate any particular diet he wants. It's pleasant and clean, and I think the breakfast is great. They have a full list of activities, but my husband doesn't do any of them because he is just sort of not interested. They have everything like games and Wi-Fi. If you want to do something else, they can do that activity.

April 16, 2015

By Dick12

The location of Brookdale was good, and the service was perfect. They serve three meals a day, and we have an assistant who comes in and helps with things in the apartment. The management is responsive and attentive to problems.

June 27, 2014

By Brenda37

I thought Emeritus was very nice and seemed to be a good size. They have outings.

September 30, 2013

By jocephus

I've lived here for four years, and this is a very nice and comfortable facility. Anytime dining (7 to 7) is an outstanding feature, the common areas were redecorated in 2012, and most of the staff have been here longer than I. It's conveniently located to Perimeter Mall, Northside & St Joseph's hospitals, grocery stores, and transportation is provided for medical appointments, shopping, church, etc. I hope you'll stop by to visit Emeritus at Dunwoody.

Costs for Dunwoody Place

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: PCH 060-03-016-1

About Dunwoody Place

Dunwoody Place is a senior living provider in Atlanta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Dunwoody Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Dunwoody Place