Tarpon Bayou Center

Reviews of Tarpon Bayou Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Tarpon Bayou Center

April 21, 2014

By John80882250

I haven't found anything bad with Tarpon Bayou Center so far. The food is very good. They clean, bathe, and feed my wife, and so far they're really good. The staff is great. The personnel is really good, and the place is nice and clean. It doesn't smell. The security is very good. They treat her well. I'm very comfortable with her being there.

July 25, 2013

By Paula11

I've stayed at Tarpon Bayou Center for seven months. I was misdiagnosed with dementia so I was in their locked down dementia ward. I was in with the people who are suicidal maniacs and it was very dangerous. I had to stay in a wheelchair because they would run into your legs and you would literally end up with broken legs. They were also treating me like an 80 year old, but I'm 20 years younger than that. The whole thing was kind of a fiasco. The place wasn't all bad. Their food was good. The staff were fine and it seems like they are doing their job.

September 01, 2012

By dc2464

Other

My father was sent to this home, from the hospice It has to be the worst place i have ever seen dirty, there rehab is a storage room with pipe mounted from the floor that they wheel my dad up to stand and sit thats it. I got a call 2 weeks after he got there saying he had a 105 temp, which means to me they did not pay much attention, he died later that night. when I would visit there people out in the hall who look likde zombies, the place is a dump

September 01, 2011

By Sandy Speech

Other

This facility offers a family-like atmosphere to residents with caring nurses, caregivers and staff who are professionals with compassion. An older building that has been recently remodeled to include a beautiful outdoor deck and dock right on the Gulf of Mexico with spectacular sunset views and outdoor activities, including dining and fishing! The therapy department offers PT, OT and SLP rehabilitation to residents in a caring and friendly therapy gym. Award winning therapists get patients stronger and increase safety awareness, cognition and confidence! Not the biggest or newest facility, but definitely a one-of-a-kind place with a home-like environment.

Services and Amenities of Tarpon Bayou Center

About Tarpon Bayou Center

Tarpon Bayou Center is a senior living provider in Tarpon Springs, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Tarpon Bayou Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tarpon Bayou Center