Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of Tampa

Reviews of Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of Tampa

Nursing Home Reviews for Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of Tampa

February 04, 2016

By Xav1106

This is is the worst place ever I had my mom in this rehab in Havana that was suppose to help her and they did nothing at all she end up in the hospital again. Because they took no care of her she feel of her bed and was looking right at the nurse and they did nothing at all intill a nother nurse saw her And told them something and that the only way they did some thing I call and talk to Jessica one of the managers there and she ask me to give her a chance that she will tack care of it and she did nothing at all they just act like my mom was not even there at all. Never help her if you really love your love one DO NOT TACK THEM THERE AT ALL cause they don't care about your love one they care. About the money and making sure they don't loss that money at all STAYYY AWAY FROM THAT PLACE staff is very rude so be very careful.

June 13, 2013

By dangerdanger

To all that are looking to take there loved one to be cared for.listen and listen up please dont take them to this place it's horriable dirty the staff have no communication skills the patients that has.to be transported are treated badly the nurses never assists them downstairs or upstairs.this place needs a overall make over staff and building it's self it's all about the money donot take your love there I warned you....

November 16, 2011

By CBall7411

This place was terrible. My mother had a stroke and was in this place for about a year. The nurses & staff were rude. They would not respond to the call light. There were times my mother would lay in dirty diapers for hours. Hardly anyone on the staff spoke English. The only decent people in there were the resperatory therapist and the physical therapist. For whatever reason they did away with the resperatory therapist. They also over medicate and prescribe medication not needed. My mother had never been diabetic and yet they put her on insulin. When we were finally able to get her home from there, we kept track of her sugar levels and found she never needed insulin. They also did not clean the feeding tube well. Mom ended up in the hospital several times with infections. She also had fungal infections under her toe nails because they did not clean her or trim her toe nails. When it was time to get her released to come home, they kept delaying working with us to make the preperations. It's obvious all this place cares about is how much money they can get and they cut corners in care.

About Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of Tampa

Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of Tampa is a senior living provider in Tampa, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of Tampa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of Tampa