Grace House of Tampa

Reviews of Grace House of Tampa

Assisted Living Reviews for Grace House of Tampa

August 05, 2015

By Shawn54

We just moved my mom into Grace House. We looked at several places and we just loved this home the most. The owner Carrie is the most loving person and truly cares about each and every resident. The staff are all wonderful as well. If you want just a awesome ace to put a loved one you have to check this home out.

May 01, 2015

By HappySON55

My mother has been as Grace House for several months and she just loves it. They provide a level of care and love I have not seen anywhere else. They treat each person living there so well. They are always on top of every need my mom needs. The food is amazing and the house is beautiful and always very clean. All the residents there seeem extremely happy everytime I am there. It is like one big happy family all living together. Carrie and David are good Christain people and have delivered everything they promised and more from the time my mom moved in. If you truly are looking for a 5 star home you need to tour here.

November 09, 2014

By maymoran

My mother just moved into Grace House. She has been there just a few days but loves the home. Carrie and the staff are very attentive, loving and caring towards my mother. The food they serve is all home made and very delicious. My mother is very happy and seems right at home. They treat her like she is part of their own family. This has to be the best assisted living homes in Tampa.

September 20, 2014

By Lisa557

My mother has been going to Grace House for Adult Day care the past month or so. She loves the staff and the home itself. The house is beautiful and very clean. The staff and owners take very good care of mom during the day when she is there. If mom ever needs to be in a place full time Grace House will be my first choice. I am thankful for someone finally opening a home truly centered on giving quality, loving care to seniors.

July 09, 2014

By Luvumom

The Grace House of Tampa is a perfect alternative to an assisted –living facility that makes you feel like you are at home versus being in a medical facility. Just being able to have your friends and relatives come visit and spend time with you comfortably is a plus. They did not leave anything out when they set this facility up - it is spacious and beautiful in a loving atmosphere.

By Brendaq55

Grace house is a very lovely establishment. The rooms look very comfortable and the house is very clean and stylish. The owners seem very nice and accommodating.

By jerry & jenni tiziani

What a great facility. Should be in a model magazine.

By Brandon35

I visited Grace House with my father who is looking for a small residentail assisted living home. I have to say Grace House is a beautiful home inside and out. Carrie and David truly care about their residents. My father loved the home and the price being all inclusive is a very fair price. This is a hard choice for any son or daughter but I have my faith and confidence restored after visiting Grace House. I truly believe my father will get the care, love and respect he deserves from Grace House. Thank you Carrie and David for opening such a fine assisted living home.

Costs for Grace House of Tampa

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL12472

About Grace House of Tampa

gracehouseoftampa.com

We are an Assisted Living Facility for people needing assistance with activities of Daily Living (ADLs) but wishing to live as independently for as long as possible.​

Assisted living exists to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing homes. Residents in assisted living centers are not able to live by themselves but do not require constant care either. Assisted Living Facilities offer help with ADLs such as eating, bathing, dressing, assistance with medication, laundry and housekeeping.

​There is a common bond that unites us all: The Grace House Family Values. These values are upheld by all of our employees in their commitment to our residents and loved ones.

​Our Services Include:

• Personal Care Assistance with Bathing, Dressing, Showering, Grooming,
  • Walking and Physical Transfer.-24 Hour Care and Supervision of Residents.
  • 24 Hour Emergency Response System.
  • Adult Day Care Services Available.
  • Health and Wellness Visits.
  • Medication Management Assistance.
  • Professional Massage Therapy Provided.
  • Dietitian Approved.
  • Nutritional Prepared Meals with Special Dietary Needs Offered.-Exercise and Wellness Activities and Programs.
  • Cultural, Social, Recreational and Leisure Programs and Activities.
  • Weekly Housekeeping.
  • Laundry and Linen Service Provided.
  • Security and Safety Protection Monitoring.

We care for the whole person — mind, body and spirit. Grace House team members care for the physical needs of our residents, and are committed to providing opportunities for social interaction, mental exercise and spiritual fulfillment through programs and activities.

Map of Grace House of Tampa