Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor
Assisted Living Reviews for Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor
August 17, 2016
I am/was a resident of this facility
Questions about Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor
What places are near Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?
We are located just a couple of miles from the VA Hospital. We have a convenience store directly next door to our facility.
What transportation services does Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor offer to assisted living residents?
Currently we do not offer any transportation services at this time.
If Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
We do not accept any animals. We have a lovely outdoor patio with a covered pergola to enjoy the beautiful weather offered in sunny Florida.
Costs for Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Resident Capacity: 40
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL-12795
About Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor
Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor is licensed by the state of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration as an Assisted Living Facility (ALF). Heritage Manor is privately owned. Our facility is home to 40 residents in a convenient location in Tampa, Florida walking distance to the James A. Haley Veterans Hospital. Our facility also offers Adult Daycare & Respite Care services.
Best Care Senior Living at Heritage Manor is a facility that you will enjoy calling home with committed staff around the clock to ensure that our resident’s needs are being met while also maintaining their independence and ensuring the highest quality of life. We provide individualized care in a safe and nurturing environment. We understand that maintaining your independence is essential. However, there are some conditions that are associated with aging that make it more difficult to take care of day-to-day activities. As a form of compromise, our assisted living arrangements allow residents to live with assistance while being able to be as independent as possible. Our Administrative team works with third party providers to offer in-house Primary Care, Specialty Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy services and much more.
- 24 hour trained and caring staff
- 3 Meals and snacks served daily
- Scheduled activities
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, Incontinence care, transferring (bed to chair), meals, and all personal care needs
- Assistance with coordination of transportation
- Supervision of self-administered medications
- Coordination of nursing and medical care with third parties
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry services
- Adult Daycare
- Respite Care
- Spacious shared and semi-private wheelchair accessible units
- Emergency call-light system
- Television’s with Premium Cable Package included for each resident
- Telephone, refrigerator and microwave provided in each room
- Activity/TV room
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Laundry area
Heritage Manor Accepts:
- Private Pay
- Medicaid Long Term Care Program
- Florida Medicaid Managed Medical Assistance Program- Assistive Care Services
- Veterans Benefits
- Optional State Supplementation (OSS)
- Hospice Care
Thank you for your interest at Best Care Assisted Living at Heritage Manor. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.Get Costs