Savannah Grand of Sarasota

Reviews of Savannah Grand of Sarasota

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Grand of Sarasota

October 16, 2014

By Janet94898850

I have been to Savannah Grand. It is very beautiful. They had curtains there, and everyone is very helpful and very light-hearted. They didn’t have very big rooms, but they’re enough room for a living room and a bedroom. They had a lovely porch and a big window on the main street. They could watch golfers and see the traffic go by. They had a very, very nice place. The rooms were very clean. The people were friendly and talkative. They didn’t mind giving us time. They were very wonderful people. It just couldn’t be nicer.

June 05, 2014

By Jackie Beshore

I had heard about this facility a few years ago from a friend whose mother was a resident. When my dad was in need of an ALF, it was also recommended by an "attorney group" that specialized in elder care. On an initial visit I loved the interior courtyard, dining area, intimate setting, and resident rooms. Daily activities are posted as are the daily menu. All staff are helpful. My dad loves the food and he has often said how wonderful the staff is whenever he makes a request. It is a comfort to me and my brother that my dad is "in a safe and wonderful place". We love Savannah Grand!

March 29, 2014

We also really liked Savannah Grand of Sarasota, but my mom has a dog that they will allow to have with her, but to walk her dog she would have to go out the front door, which is on a busy road, and go around the corner to a little patch of grass. It was more contained by other buildings and busy roads. One of the things that was going on when we were there was they had therapy dogs coming in to visit, which was a nice thing. My mom has her own dog, but for other residents who didn't, it was really nice. One thing my mom really likes is having a lot of windows, and they had more windows there.

April 26, 2012

By commercesd

We were excited to delighted visit the Savannah Grand of Sarasota while in the vicinity - visiting assisted living facilities in the area for my friend's mother. Our tour of the outside grounds was lovely; there were flowers and shrubs everywhere, with nice seating areas. The staff was very friendly and all seemed to really like their jobs. The main living areas were fresh, clean and sunny with a contemporary, yet homey décor. The lunch meal we saw while there looked really delicious. We saw the menus, which were varied and interesting, with lots of selections. The variety of activities offered was impressive. The staff goes out of its way to suggest stimulating things to do - from reading and playing games to all kinds of outings in and around the community. The rooms we viewed were all very clean, well-kept and inviting - kind of resembling what you might find at a nice bed and breakfast, only more personal and larger. The gym equipment in the exercise room was well maintained. We liked the variety of classes offered and that the space was large. We really liked this facility and could see that the seniors here really enjoy living there. The staff was kind, caring and considerate of the needs of the residents, whatever they happened to be.

Questions about Savannah Grand of Sarasota

What programs or activities does Savannah Grand of Sarasota offer to enrich residents' well-being?

7 day a week programming and lifestyle, tailored to the current residents and crafted with the resident council. Happy hour (mocktails available), live entertainment, games, exercise, socialization, and much more!

What makes the chef or dining program at Savannah Grand of Sarasota exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Home-cooked hot meals, 3 meals a day! We are small enough that we are able to accommodate individual resident preferences and needs. We are able to accommodate special diets as well as preferences! We love desserts and spoiling our residents!

How does Savannah Grand of Sarasota keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We communicate via the phone, we encourage you to call and check in on your loved one. We also help residents video call their loved ones and friends! Anything important and community-wide is also emailed out.

If Savannah Grand of Sarasota accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Pets are accepted! We have a lovely green space and courtyard for pets. They are allowed anywhere but dining spaces on a leash.

Costs for Savannah Grand of Sarasota

Photos of Savannah Grand of Sarasota

Services and Amenities of Savannah Grand of Sarasota

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL8636

About Savannah Grand of Sarasota

Savannah Grand, offering gracious accommodations in prestigious South Sarasota, FL. Our Sarasota senior living community is adjacent to the Beneva Road main entrance of the impressive Palmer Ranch residential community. It is an elegant yet affordable assisted living residence minutes from I-75, and the beautiful sandy white beaches of the Florida's Gulf Coast.

As you enter the lobby you are immediately looking through lovely draped, sun-filled windows that overlook the central courtyard. As you stroll through the community, socialization areas and the Grand dining room await you. Our Beau Bay Lounge is adjacent to the dining room, offering a fireplace and comfortable sitting area for reading, socialization, and afternoon movies.

Savannah Grand of Sarasota offers affordable assisted living while delivering personal services to all residents, their families and our guests. Soothing, yet striking colors, decor and style throughout will hold your attention as you stroll through this incredible senior living community.

Community Amenities
  • 24 hour access to trained caring associates
  • Restaurant-style dining
  • Linen and housing services
  • Emergency response system
  • Diverse activities program designed to enhance daily living
  • Medical appointment scheduling
  • Common areas and suites with beautiful views and manicured landscaping for your enjoyment
  • Utilities are included - telephone and extended cable television service is optional
  • Supervision with activities of daily living
  • Supervision of self administration of medications
Apartment Amenities
  • Climate controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Spacious bathrooms and kitchenettes
  • Patio/Balcony
  • Wheelchair Access
  • High Ceilings

Because of the perfect size of our senior community, we have the privilege and opportunity of offering our residents personalized services. The caring and well-trained staff at Savannah Grand of Sarasota is accessible 24 hours a day. Savannah Grand of Sarasota is respected for the exceptional services, care and hospitality we offer to not only the residents but also to family members and guests.

Map of Savannah Grand of Sarasota