Savannah Grand of Sarasota

Reviews of Savannah Grand of Sarasota

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Grand of Sarasota

June 05, 2014

By Jackie Beshore

I had heard about this facility a few years ago from a friend whose mother was a resident. When my dad was in need of an ALF, it was also recommended by an "attorney group" that specialized in elder care. On an initial visit I loved the interior courtyard, dining area, intimate setting, and resident rooms. Daily activities are posted as are the daily menu. All staff are helpful. My dad loves the food and he has often said how wonderful the staff is whenever he makes a request. It is a comfort to me and my brother that my dad is "in a safe and wonderful place". We love Savannah Grand!

March 29, 2014

We also really liked Savannah Grand of Sarasota, but my mom has a dog that they will allow to have with her, but to walk her dog she would have to go out the front door, which is on a busy road, and go around the corner to a little patch of grass. It was more contained by other buildings and busy roads. One of the things that was going on when we were there was they had therapy dogs coming in to visit, which was a nice thing. My mom has her own dog, but for other residents who didn't, it was really nice. One thing my mom really likes is having a lot of windows, and they had more windows there.

April 26, 2012

By commercesd

We were excited to delighted visit the Savannah Grand of Sarasota while in the vicinity - visiting assisted living facilities in the area for my friend's mother. Our tour of the outside grounds was lovely; there were flowers and shrubs everywhere, with nice seating areas. The staff was very friendly and all seemed to really like their jobs. The main living areas were fresh, clean and sunny with a contemporary, yet homey décor. The lunch meal we saw while there looked really delicious. We saw the menus, which were varied and interesting, with lots of selections. The variety of activities offered was impressive. The staff goes out of its way to suggest stimulating things to do - from reading and playing games to all kinds of outings in and around the community. The rooms we viewed were all very clean, well-kept and inviting - kind of resembling what you might find at a nice bed and breakfast, only more personal and larger. The gym equipment in the exercise room was well maintained. We liked the variety of classes offered and that the space was large. We really liked this facility and could see that the seniors here really enjoy living there. The staff was kind, caring and considerate of the needs of the residents, whatever they happened to be.

Costs for Savannah Grand of Sarasota

• Activities Extra: Ask The Expert Series

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10

• Licenses: Assisted Living Facility #8636

About Savannah Grand of Sarasota

Savannah Grand of Sarasota, senior assisted living is licensed for 44 residents, is full of vibrant activity, yet offers a warm and comfortable feel throughout. We offer affordable Sarasota assisted living while delivering personal services to all residents, their families and our guests.

Savannah Grand of Sarasota has it all! But don’t let the elegant décor fool you. The residents will be the first to say that the community represents a true Sarasota retirement lifestyle with comfort throughout. Whether relaxing in the quaint lobby or comfortable living room, mingling with new residents at a chocolate fountain social, or joining a live entertainment performance… Savannah Grand offers an abundance of opportunities for any lifestyle.

Map of Savannah Grand of Sarasota