Heron East

Heron East (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Heron East

Assisted Living Reviews for Heron East

September 14, 2015

Heron East was very well run. The employees had been there for a long time. There was no big turnover. They were very attentive. My mom enjoyed her time there. The rooms were beautiful. The food was good. They let everybody order what they want. They had a walkway that goes all around the building. They also have bingo, parties, entertainment, and movies.

June 18, 2015

By Gary108626450

The people are very friendly and very informative, and Heron East fit the price range of my friend. They have mostly activities in the afternoon. They do beach volleyball, bingo, horseracing, word games, and chair exercises primarily.

November 03, 2014

By Joe46

My dad says the staff at Heron East is very nice, and the food is very good. It doesn’t seem like there’s a ton of activities. The room seemed very nice and clean. I like the bathrooms. Their showers are walk-in showers. They’re very nice and very safe, and my dad can bathe himself in that type of shower.

June 10, 2014

I like the person that gave us the tour at Heron East. She showed us what they had. They had a lovely room there; however, because my brother had equipment like his walker and, wheelchair, and he wanted his full size couch and queen size bed, it was too small. They only had four large rooms, and they were inhabited by people, and he would be on the waiting list. Other than that, it was very clean, and they had been voted most popular by the families in the area. So, they had high ratings. They took us to lunch and it was fine. I really liked everything about the place.

August 12, 2013

By Gene5

I moved in last week to Heron East. They have great people and I'm staying in a private room with a bath. They serve very good food.

August 09, 2013

By jmitch2k

My mother moved to Heron East about 3 years ago. She has adjusted very well and participates in the many activities provided by the facility. Heron East has a caring and compassionate staff from the housekeepers to the administrators. I am very pleased with all aspects of my mother's care at Heron East and have recommended the facility to many of my friends with elderly family needing assisted living.

Costs for Heron East

Photos of Heron East

Services and Amenities of Heron East

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Tai Chi

About Heron East

Heron East is a senior living provider in Sarasota, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heron East for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heron East