Pines of Sarasota

Reviews of Pines of Sarasota

Assisted Living Reviews for Pines of Sarasota

April 13, 2012

By G.Coleson

I have alwase been impressed with the staff and facilities at the Pines. My grandmother has been there about a year now and has nothing but good things to say. They have kept her busy and attended all her health needs. The facility is beautiful and the staff are all well trained and friendly. I'd rather care for my familiy myself but I realize the limitations I have when dealing with the unique health concerns seniors have, so I'm glad that I found the caring people at the Pines. They really answered all my questions and went out of their way to help with the transition from home to assisted living for my grandmother, and even for us kids. Sarasota is a great place for the facility also, most of the year is sunny and warm with the beach only minutes away.

Nursing Home Reviews for Pines of Sarasota

June 29, 2012

By Dave575

When first entering the community you notice an erected wall surrounding it and a gate house to prevent unauthorized entrance, giving the impression of being very safe. The amenities were beautiful and the whole area had a very serene and modern look to it. The staff of nurses and care takers were knowledgeable and very friendly. The interior of the buildings were relatively modern with some outdated kitchen equipment, the paneling on the ceiling however needed upkeep. Overall I was very satisfied with my visit.

August 11, 2011

By SRQ DeeDee

The Pins is the best assistedliving/Rehab/Nursing Home facility in Sarasota. They are the most affordable and certainly very caring. I know of this facility personally because several friends from my mobile home park have gone on to be admitted there.

August 11, 2011

By Mary Alice

Other

Pines is a not-for-profit Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facility with a strong focus on high quality care, resident comfort and good relationships with families and friends. It began as the County Home with 6 homeless residents 50 years ago and has evolved into one of the premier care providers in the elder care community in Sarasota. Pines also manages two thrift shops in order to assist with rising costs. The people and facilities are first-rate! I served on its Board of Directors for 6 years but stepped off two years ago.

Services and Amenities of Pines of Sarasota

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Licenses: SNF1443095, AL7450

About Pines of Sarasota

Pines of Sarasota is a 63-year old private, non-profit organization that each year, provides residential services to more than 400 seniors and outpatient rehabilitation/therapy to more than 2,000 individuals. Pines' 17-acre campus houses assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation and Alzheimer's/dementia care facilities, along with two child care centers including children with special needs and a unique educational institute providing professional and home based elder caregiver training. As the largest provider of nursing home beds for Medicaid recipients between Bradenton and Naples, Pines mission is to provide care regardless of ability to pay.

Pines of Sarasota Rates