Moultrie Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

Reviews of Moultrie Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Moultrie Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

October 06, 2016

By Peggy823466

My father-in-law is in Moultrie Creek Nursing and Rehab Center. He likes it there because it is close to his church. He talks to his friends and watches TV. They serve three meals a day and have a laundry facility. The place is very clean. The staff is very attentive, honest, and very nice. He had a $100 bill with him when he moved in, and they took it and put it in a safe for him. They have in-house doctors, and when I have to take him to the dentist, they provide transportation because he is in a wheelchair.

April 03, 2016

By Kelly345

Never never never allow a family member to stay at this place. They will keep them there as long as Medicare will pay even though they should not. My father did not walk or feed himself for three months while he was there and the first week he left he was walking and feeding himself. When something like this happens you don't know what to do but my advice is get them out of there as soon as possible!

May 11, 2013

By Sue17

Moultrie Creek Nursing and Rehab Center was a big facility for rehabilitation and physical therapy. The facility was located in a place where it was away from traffic and there were a lot of trees. The entire building was set up for rehabilitation as evidenced by the walkers, wheelchairs and other devices that i saw. It was well-kept, very tidy and did not smell like a typical convalescent center. It looked like the staff actively took care of the residents and there were doctors around also.

Services and Amenities of Moultrie Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Moultrie Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

Moultrie Creek Nursing and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Saint Augustine, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Moultrie Creek Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Moultrie Creek Nursing and Rehab Center