Savannah Court of Orange City

Savannah Court of Orange City (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Savannah Court of Orange City

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Court of Orange City

May 15, 2015

I like Savannah Court of Orange City. I liked that they are very friendly, and they can provide the services that my wife's stepfather needs. The staff is excellent. He is a complainer, but he does not complain about the food. He seems very satisfied with the food. The facility is clean. It has entertainment and various functions for the folks that live there. I think they are doing just a pretty good job.

April 17, 2015

By gwen9

I visited Savannah Court of Orange City. It was very nice and very clean. They were also very hospitable. It seemed like the patients were getting wonderful care during my visit.

February 09, 2014

By ruth43

Other

my aunt has gotten top of the line care,staff is knowledgeable and caring, directors are always open to questions and suggestions, activities are plentiful, we have had several meals with her and the food has been good,always hot and nicely presented. I have been a nurse for many years and this is one of the best ran facilities I have seen, this has been "an excellent choice in providing a good environment for my Aunt" job well done to all of the Staff!

October 15, 2013

By Albert5

Although the food was good at Savannah Court, I was not really impressed them. Their decor was plain and it didn't seemed to be up-to-date.

April 10, 2012

By sunshinenyreyes

The staff at Savannah Court of Orange City are extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. The facility is beautiful and offers apartment style living, where each resident recieves their own studio apartment. The price includes meals, bathing, medication despensing, and activities. The activities director also takes the residents on shopping trips and other types of activities. The property is also a locked property, meaning that if your family member is a bit of a wanderer, there is no need to worry about them wandering away. The one unpleasant thing that I noticed was the smell. While not exactly strong, the smell of urine was apparent in the facility.

Costs for Savannah Court of Orange City

Services and Amenities of Savannah Court of Orange City

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL9243

About Savannah Court of Orange City

Savannah Court, offering gracious senior living in Orange City, FL where the residents are proud of their small town ambiance while offering all of the amenities necessary for today’s busier lifestyle. Savannah Court is located on Strawberry Oaks Drive and is situated just behind the Chamber of Commerce on US 17/92.

Orange City is in Volusia County at I-4 and only 20 minutes North of Metro Orlando and 20 minutes Southwest of Daytona Beach. The close by cities provide many avenues for all to explore, including state of the art medical facilities and hospitals, shopping centers and malls, cultural and entertainment opportunities and of course, Disney World and the beach! Orange City itself is best known for its lush landscape including the preservation of many large and beautiful trees, giving it the name of “Tree City, USA.” It's the perfect town for a hospitable assisted living community!

Savannah Court of Orange city offers worry free living to all residents, their families and our guests. Residents enjoy the benefits of a chef, housekeeper, concierge, chauffeur, maintenance team as well as a vibrant social calendar. Savannah Court is home to a Resident Programming Department, who tailors programming to the personalities that live at Savannah Court.

Community Amenities
  • 24-hour access to trained caring associates
  • Restaurant-style dining
  • Linen and housing services
  • Emergency response system
  • Diverse activities program designed to enhance daily living
  • Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other outings
  • Medical appointment scheduling
  • Utilities are included - telephone and extended cable television service is optional
  • Common areas and suites with beautiful views and manicured landscaping for your enjoyment
  • Supervision with activities of daily living
  • Supervision of self administration of medications
Apartment Amenities
  • Climate controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Spacious bathrooms and kitchenettes

Because of the perfect size of our senior community, we have the privilege and opportunity of offering our residents personalized services. The caring and well-trained staff at Savannah Court of Orange City are accessible 24 hours a day. Savannah Court of Orange City is respected for the exceptional services, care and hospitality we offer to not only the residents but also to family members and guests.

Map of Savannah Court of Orange City