Life Care Center of New Port Richey

Reviews of Life Care Center of New Port Richey

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of New Port Richey

August 14, 2014

By Ray17

We're satisfied with Life Care Center. We're satisfied that there are a number of activities and that the staff is friendly and helpful. I am disappointed that the staff-to-patient ratio isn't quite as high as we'd like.

May 02, 2014

By Caty

The nurses are top notch. They always listen and try to find solutions to any problem that arises. My friend said that even though they are very busy, they always put him first. It's best to eat in the dining room though because the food sent to the rooms is often cold. It's beautiful and smells great which is a plus. The most important thing is that they put real effort and time into getting people well enough to go home.

January 30, 2014

By Steve B

I placed my mother in life care center for rehab due to a fall. At age 91, the fall raised her fear level of future falls. The staff, from top to bottom could not have made my mothers experience any better. The facility is spotless and the attention to every detail was apparent. As a point of interest, this is not the rehab the hospital recommended. I pulled from another horrible rehab in favor of Life Care. I have seen and witnessed the other alternatives. Kudos to Life Care Center

January 23, 2014

I think the staff at Life Care Center of New Port Richey was overworked. The doctors were very nice, but still they don't know how to communicate properly with family members regarding situations. The CNAs were very nice and very helpful, but they gave a lot of the duties that should be done by the nurses to the CNAs. It looks very nice from the outside, but they didn't speak about the situations properly that it put a lot of stress on me and my mother. They left people's specimens like urine samples unattended in the bathroom for lots of times. I wasn't pleased with them at all. The food was decent.

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of New Port Richey

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of New Port Richey

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Life Care Center of New Port Richey

Life Care Center of New Port Richey is a senior living provider in New Port Richey, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of New Port Richey for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of New Port Richey