Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey

Reviews of Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey

April 03, 2017

By disgusted relative/RN, MSN

This is a for-profit long term care facility that is managed only by the bottom line. The food is not palatable and of poor quality and preparation. I am the sister of the resident and live 2000 miles away keeping daily contact. The care provided rates from decent to poor. Contacting a physician is impossible. I am an advance practice nurse, am on my sisters list for receiving medical information. I do not know her diagnosis, cause of pain, pain management, therapies being provided nor her prognosis. She is kept in the dark and does not speak with a physician due to their absence or peek in the door assessment. I will do my best to have her transferred to a better facility, but finding one that will not continue to starve her to death with their unedible food or give her hap hazard care without a significant care plan

February 29, 2016

By Mark120935550

My father was at Consulate Health Care and they were very hands on and they take good care of him. All his needs were provided. He has a physical therapist and speech therapist, because he needed both. We were able to bring him home. They did very well with him.

December 12, 2015

By Dee63

Mother was there after a leg break...giving her drugs that weren't necessary, fed hot dogs when she needed special diet, made her do physical therapy on arm that had a fistula. Whole place is just dirty and run down.

March 20, 2015

By helper97

I would not recommend this facility if you have a loved one that needs rehabilitation. My father entered the facility and beside not having the physical therapy department pass on the results of his assessment to the nursing department or other staff, they told me to call anytime to find out how he was doing, then avoided my calls and didn't return them when I left a message. I had to ask for a towel and washcloth, which remained in the room seven days. The blinds didn't open, close, nor were you able to put them up nor down. The covering for the wire on the wall for the television was hanging out of the wall. The wastebasket covers were never used, but garbage was put in the can anyway. When I covered the can, the lining was taken out and never replaced. There was a dead bug that stayed under his bed for seven days, so obviously no one was cleaning the floor in that area. He was either not gotten out of his bed to his wheelchair, or he was left in it too long. People would yell down the hall for one another (staff) and say things like, I am glad I am not working tomorrow. I am sure that made the patients feel good. Some of the staff worked very hard and answered lights, and took very good care of my father, but the majority stayed around the nurse's station and just talked. Razors, soap, washing items from other patients were still in the drawers, when my father was there. Plus some of his clothing ended up missing after a few days. He will not be going back there.

Services and Amenities of Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey

Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey is a senior living provider in New Port Richey, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care Of New Port Richey