Victoria Landing

Reviews of Victoria Landing

Assisted Living Reviews for Victoria Landing

June 30, 2016

By Vicky170674

I went to Victoria Landing. This place is gorgeous and right on the river. It’s a high-rise and high-end. It’s very nice. The lobby is like walking into a hotel even with a baby grand sitting in the lobby. It is really gorgeous. The room is very nice. The staff is very nice, very professional, and very caring. I would go there. They have a major outdoor space with a nice, wooden trail, so you can take your wheelchair and trek out on a trail on a walkway. It is really nice.

June 10, 2016

By Robert807275

My visit at Victoria Landing was very good. It was a beautiful place on the waterfront. The rooms were nice because it's a renovation of an older building. The staff seemed to be very good. The architect did a good job designing it, and they do a good job running it. The dining area was very nice. Really, the entire place was good. The only thing is they are very expensive, even their independent living. It's a very secure place because there's just one way in.

May 10, 2016

By RobertJDIRX

Victoria Landing was extremely nice and borderline luxurious. It’s a 20-story high-rise on the banks of the Indian River in Melbourne. It was well-staffed and had a lot of amenities. The two-room, 500-square-foot unit was extremely nice and had a gorgeous view. They had a full staff of caregiver-type people and employed staff with nurses 24 hours a day. They had a couple of doctors on-call but not on-site. The dining room was great and looked out over the river. There was a nice kitchen that was staffed well. We saw the schedule of activities, which included a choir that meets once a week, tours of different local establishments, and walks up and down the riverbank.

June 26, 2014

We placed my mom-in-law at Victoria Landing. We chose this facility because its location is beautiful. It was less scary for her to move into because it's more like a senior living apartment style versus a hospital. The facility is gorgeous, and the price was right. She's only been in there a little over a month, and so far so good. We have no complaints at all. Because price was an issue for us, we got her a small room, and we were afraid because it was so small, but it turned out to be more than enough. We are very happy with her room. It has a lot of safety features. My husband and my son have eaten there, and they both said it was good.

Costs for Victoria Landing

Photos of Victoria Landing

Services and Amenities of Victoria Landing

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pool

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Lic AL12434

About Victoria Landing

Victoria Landing is a senior housing facility that offers its residents luxurious amenities, such as an enviable list of features and spacious apartments with separate bedrooms. The community's mission is to provide consistently excellent service to those it touches. Victoria Landing is a place that both staff and residents like to call home.

Victoria Landing is fully licensed through the AHCA, and allows us to assist our residents with Personal and Nursing Care Services.

Map of Victoria Landing