Vista Lake Assisted Living

Reviews of Vista Lake Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Vista Lake Assisted Living

February 15, 2014

By Jeri4

We moved my uncle in. We chose it because of the apartment-like rooms that they had. They were very accommodating and friendly. My uncle says the food is good. I know that they have concerts and he's doing puzzles. I know that he's taking trips outside to Publix and Wal-Mart. I know that's what he's participating in. They also have bingo and bocce and exercise classes. He's got dementia, so there's no way he can't be happier.

October 22, 2013

By Judith14

My sister has been here since the 1st of September. It was the closest and it had everything and more than we could expect for assisted living. Staff seemed very happy and cordial with the people who live there and with each other. They are pleasant to us when we come. Rooms are small with living room, kitchenette, bedroom, and bathroom. My sister says the food is very, very good.

August 13, 2013

By Harold5

It was nice; it was near the hospital which was a good thing. It was on the ground floor.

July 29, 2013

By Vi

It was very nice. It was a beautiful place. The people were wonderful and it looked like a good place to be.

Costs for Vista Lake Assisted Living

Payment options

• Check

• Licenses: #AL8882 | #MC9624

About Vista Lake Assisted Living

At Vista Lake, we’re committed to providing reliable, compassionate care to seniors requiring assistance or memory support in Lake County. For those looking for Assisted Living options in Leesburg, FL, look no further. Located in a quaint residential area near Lake Griffin, our community blends location, charm and quality care to create a senior living experience unlike any other.

In addition to providing Assisted Living options to seniors, we also offer Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care on our beautiful campus. No matter the level of care you or your loved one is looking to receive, Vista Lake will greet them with a warm welcome at every turn.

Residents can enjoy a delicious meal with friends in our restaurant-style dining room. Each cooked-to-order favorite is prepared by our culinary team and served by our gracious wait staff. Our community grounds feature walking paths as well as residential gardens, encouraging residents to enjoy a daily dose of fresh air. The surrounding area lends itself well to activities, with Venetian Gardens Park and multiple state parks nearby. The antiques district is also nearby in downtown Leesburg, ready and waiting to be explored. At Vista Lake, there are plenty of opportunities to find purpose in each new day.

Assisted Living at Vista Lake provides residents with a lifestyle focused on instilling confidence and the freedom to enjoy everything life has to offer. While our experienced team members work to encourage independence, they’re still available to assist with dressing, personal care, housekeeping, medication management, transportation and other activities of daily living. We’re a nonprofit community in Leesburg, FL, and you’ll discover everything we do is focused on bettering each day for residents and their families.

Choose from a variety of floor plans, including spacious suites, comfortably designed to make you feel at ease. And should needs change, our Memory Care next door is available for any further care needs.

Compassionate team members take the time to get to know residents, creating a customized approach for every individual. They take note of personal preferences and routines to ensure your loved one feels understood and appreciated every day.

Map of Vista Lake Assisted Living