Bear Creek Nursing Center

Bear Creek Nursing Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Bear Creek Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bear Creek Nursing Center

January 31, 2014

Mom was at the rehab side at Bear Creek Nursing Center for three months. We chose this facility again because she literally likes it. She's comfortable and is familiar with all the people there. She's also adjusted very well to the facility. The facility is clean and the staff seemed very attentive and extremely helpful. They are knowledgeable and seemed to be very proactive with regards to the care of my mom. The administrator is also very informative. Mom is in a semi-private room, just a standard room. It looked like a hotel room with two beds in it. I wasn’t able to eat there, but I was able to sit in and watch them eat and it looks very good. With their activities, I think they have things for the residents to do almost every single day. They have a room where they could watch TV. Mom has a place where she could have her hair done and her nails done. They can take the seniors out on certain days and they can go on trips. Overall, it just works for my mom.

October 05, 2013

By PrivateCitizen

The majority of the staff at this facility is highly unprofessional, marginally trained to care for the elderly and most likely graduated at the bottom on their class. Activities for the residents are essentially non-existent, the food & food service is sub-par and the cleanliness of the facility is unacceptable. Residents are NOT put first - the staff's needs and break-times seem to be the priority. Would not recommend.

June 22, 2013

Bear Creek is a beautiful, clean, and bright facility. It made you feel better just walking in. The care is excellent, but at the time, I was not happy with their physical therapy. They would not let me in when my husband was having physical therapy and I wasn't updated too with what they were doing.

About Bear Creek Nursing Center

Bear Creek Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Hudson, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bear Creek Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bear Creek Nursing Center