Palm Krest Manor

Reviews of Palm Krest Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Palm Krest Manor

May 24, 2012

By Chris6

I visited this facility. The staff were very accommodating during my visit. It has a very caring staff. They were concerned with my friend's need. They were very careful with what they cook for him. The ladies that made the food there were very proud of what they were making for other people to eat. They really seemed concerned and they try to make the people happy. The staff were very proud of what they were doing. It seemed like a very good place for my friend. He was happy there. My concern was just with the open courtyard. They should have placed some shade in it so people can sit down and be guarded from the heat of the sun. But inside it was very nice and clean. I liked the place. I would recommend it and my visit was a good experience overall.

About Palm Krest Manor

Palm Krest Manor is a senior living provider in Haines City, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Palm Krest Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Palm Krest Manor