Grand Villa of Clearwater

Reviews of Grand Villa of Clearwater

Assisted Living Reviews for Grand Villa of Clearwater

February 06, 2022

By Debra

My mom will be moving into Grand Villa of Clearwater. Everybody was very nice, very accommodating, and very knowledgeable. The facility was very well cleaned and very well kept. The outside grounds are very well kept. Everything was very nice. They have common areas. They have a game room and workout room. They have rehab premises where they help the residents and give them exercises. They have all kinds of programs. They have a movie theater, doctor's offices, and a hair salon inside. They have a little gift shop. If they want snacks, they can go to. They take their residents out for shopping. They have a bus that goes out shopping if they want to. They have a lot of amenities. The staff was very friendly. Even the people who clean the rooms are very friendly too.

February 04, 2022

By Stella

I looked at Grand Villa of Clearwater. It's all in one, so there is assisted living and independent living, and they don't move their residents there. It was lovely. The woman that took me on the tour was accommodating. The place was clean. They were in in lockdown for COVID protocols. However, the apartment was roomy and lovely. She explained everything fully and was welcoming.

By John Winters

The rooms are very spacious here you really get your money's worth. The staff are absolutely wonderful they are super kind and carrying they really make the building feeling like home. The activities are a lot of fun to go to my favorite is bingo. I am really grateful that bingo and trivia are offered every-day.

By EdnaMae

I have been a resident here for some time now and I have to say it is a great place to live I am really happy here. I love the atmosphere and all of the people. The staff is just so great and really kind. I have met some amazing people and have made a lot of friends. I love listening to the live music that comes to play. I'm just so happy to live here

By MnDs Son

I have been living here for a few months now and it has been absolutely amazing. The staff is so caring and wonderful and go out of their way for you. Dawn the director is always available to talk too which is nice. The atmosphere is wonderful. The rooms are so spacious even if you have a roommate. The food is great and the desserts are delicious The activities are super fun. I love going to arts and crafts and painting. I am really grateful that I get to live here.

March 08, 2021

By N.R.

My husband moved into the Grand Villa of Clearwater. He's in a lovely studio apartment, he has his bed, a sitting room for TV, a kitchen, and a bathroom. It's very nice, it's about $4,200 a month. Everything seems to be fine, and the staff is very nice. I haven't seen the food actually, but my husband tells me, and it seems to me it's pretty good, but he doesn't want to live there, so he doesn't think it's good. They have activities, but with the COVID right now, none of it is happening.

September 05, 2019

By BobL1

As a one year resident of this facility, my wife and I offer our congratulations on turning what was a adequate facility into a place that we are glad to call our home. Phase one of your plan has been completed and no question about it you have turned this into a place of beauty and functionality. You have provided more areas that were under utilized and turned them into areas that should provide the residents with more areas to socialize and enjoy the new amenities you have provided. Can't wait to see what the other phases of your plan will provide us with.

August 14, 2018

By Cee

They're very nice here. The food is delicious. There are a fair amount of activities if you're much older. Transportation is very limited, with none on the weekends. There's no chapel, no pool, and no porches attached to the rooms. It's very basic. The building is quite old.

February 15, 2016

By Maudlyn

I visited for my husband. It was very accommodating. The room was very clean. It was big enough for one person. If my husband can’t get a single room, he can get a double room to share with someone else. They had different room sizes. The environment looked very happy to me. Everybody was friendly and welcoming. The staff reached out to me even though they didn’t know me and I did not have anybody there. It was very pleasant.

November 30, 2015

By Sarah47

The food is excellent and so good since I came here. I gained 6 pounds. It’s got good activities, like bingo, just about every day. It’s a really good place. The staff has been very good too. They clean my room once a week. They get my laundry and bring it back on hangers, and I have never lost any.

August 05, 2015

By Linda111470050

My mom is here. The facility is very good. Everybody is very nice, kind, and very helpful. They make the transition very easy. The apartment is very nice. It is a little bit larger than some of the others that I visit. It is bright, and it is really pretty. My mom says the food is good, and it is a big priority to her. The dining room is very nicely set up. All has been satisfactory, and I just like everything about it.

February 11, 2015

By Clark3

They seem like very nice people. They have nice rooms. We weren't there for lunch, and I didn't see the food, but they have a nice clean place. They were good. For what I've of seen of it, everything seems to be nice.

September 16, 2014

By Thomas44

The people were very nice, and the place was extremely clean. I had lunch there, and the food was very good. The residents seemed friendly, and they seemed quite happy. They were playing Bingo, and I love Bingo. They had an ice cream party too and baked cookies. They had the room set up like an old-fashioned ice cream parlor.

July 31, 2014

The only problem I had with it was the space because I couldn’t even get my bed in the room. I only have a queen size bed and it would not fit in the designated bedroom area. I have a disability, so I don't see how elderly people with walkers and other types of aides can get around. There was not enough closet space for maybe five outfits either. I live in a house that I have to sell. Then I have to downsize everything, so it's going to be a while. We really had a nice visit. It was very clean and orderly. It's still like an institution -- I mean everything is coordinated and everybody's grouped together. They have a lot of windows downstairs, so everything is open and you can see the sun shining. The place is bright. They have a conference room, a library, and a computer area. They have a little bit of everything going on: Bingo, card games, group games, group singing and quite a few field trips during the week.

May 20, 2014

By Sharon83337450

They give you quite a lot of selections for the food. They offer for dinner breaded baked fish, turkey, fettuccini, braised beef. Lunch, they have light sandwiches, and this is just for this particular day. It is very nice. They have movie time and ice cream socials. The people were all very nice.

March 28, 2014

I was impressed. It is close to me. That one was going to be my friend's second choice. We did see a studio apartment. There was a bathroom and a mini-kitchen. The dining area was very nice and very upscale. The staff was very friendly and warm to the residents. The residents were very friendly as well.

January 31, 2014

I discovered that everybody who works here seems to know your name. I really think that's important. It makes you feel more welcome. It's a wonderful place. The staff is great. I have a little apartment here with a bedroom, a living room, a den and a small kitchen. It has all the amenities that a kitchen needs. I have everything I need here.

Independent Living Reviews for Grand Villa of Clearwater

February 17, 2021

By Sandra

I moved to Grand Villa of Clearwater because my girlfriend is here, and the people are very nice. The staff is very nice. The food is good, too. They have activities, but right now I am in quarantine for 14 days. The place is very beautiful. My sister-in-law and my brother came to help me unpack and to bring me here. My sister-in-law walked outside the perimeter, and she said it was beautiful. They have a pool, too.

November 09, 2020

By Ellen

My aunt moved into Grand Villa of Clearwater. They were actually having a deal, and it was very nice, clean, remodelled, and offered lots of things. Everybody has been very friendly, very nice, and very helpful. I tried the food, it was OK. My aunt says sometimes they're good, sometimes not so good. They have a doctor on site, they have a little store, they have a beauty salon, and they have activities for them, but it's very limited right now. Normally they do outings with them, they take them out on like field trips, they have bingo night, they have things set up like a movie theater, they have a gameroom, and I know they do things like charades and other activities throughout the week.

July 24, 2019

By Marsha

We did not like Grand Villa of Clearwater, but in fairness to them, they're at the start of major renovations. I would hate to be a resident there while they go through this renovation process, though. We didn't like the rooms as they were old and dated, but again, in fairness, they're renovating. The carpeting was worn. We made an appointment and when we got there, the person we were supposed to meet wasn't there. The gentleman who showed us around was not involved with renting or sales but was kind enough to give us the tour. Right off the bad, we didn’t get the information we needed, but he was a very nice man. The staff we met was very nice. The restaurant area was not at all attractive and it almost reminded me of a high school cafeteria. The activity room had the long cafeteria tables and chairs in it, and it was empty. It might be great after the renovation right now, but right now it isn’t very great.

Thank you for your feedback. We couldn’t agree with you more about the need for updating the Community. The major renovation here at Grand Villa Clearwater is moving along quite rapidly. The renovation team works only during daytime hours and clean up each evening before ending the day so that our residents are not inconvenienced. I’m sure that Mark, the manager that toured you, let you know that the dining room and activity area will be the next areas to be renovated this month. In the end, it will all be worth it as this Community will be the flagship of our company! I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment in not meeting with Diane however I understand that you spoke with her by phone that day and that she was able to provide the answers you were seeking. If that is not the case, please contact me directly so that I may be of assistance to you. We would like to invite you to our Open House on Saturday, September 7 from 10:30-12:30. I sincerely hope that you will stop by and see the finished product and wish you well in your search for a Community.

Memory Care Reviews for Grand Villa of Clearwater

May 27, 2014

By  LovelyLady0000052

It was not for me, I think it would be good for my husband. The people I saw walked like zombies. The rooms were small even if there's a bedroom. Nonetheless, the place, as well as the people, was very nice. It was clean, too.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

• Dining Extra: Passport Dining

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About Grand Villa of Clearwater

Welcome to Grand Villa of Clearwater. Our beautiful resort style senior living community in Clearwater, Florida, is located on three acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and offers a family-atmosphere with wonderful amenities to help our residents get the most out of life.

Grand Villa offers a full range of lifestyle options, including Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. The different levels of care mean you only pay for the services you need and use. The all-inclusive monthly rate covers Fine Dining, housekeeping, and much more.

Grand Villa has a unique state of the art Resident Care Technology that provides peace of mind by helping to ensure that care is provided, as needed. An added feature is the state of the art Medication Management, including medication ordering and delivery services by a preferred provider, which improves accuracy and timely medication delivery.

Map of Grand Villa of Clearwater