The Colonnade at Beckett Lake

Reviews of The Colonnade at Beckett Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for The Colonnade at Beckett Lake

January 24, 2015

By Karin5

My mom has been here for almost a month now. She is very happy with the schedule of activities and everything about it. Her room is very nice and very safe. It has a nice bathroom, and everything is great. The staff is treating her very well. I would recommend this facility.

June 27, 2014

I like it. It was convenient to me. It's clean, moderately sized, and seemed comfortable.

July 31, 2013

By Paul12

My visit was very good. It was clean. Their rooms were small but it was good. Everybody was very friendly and they got us to look around. The residents looked happy. We had not eaten there, but they brought a turkey dinner one night for my wife and I which I appreciated. I would recommend it to others.

Memory Care Reviews for The Colonnade at Beckett Lake

Costs for The Colonnade at Beckett Lake

Photos of The Colonnade at Beckett Lake

Services and Amenities of The Colonnade at Beckett Lake

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: UT000600

About The Colonnade at Beckett Lake

The Colonnade at Beckett Lake offers the finest senior living experience for those needing assisted living or memory care services, for a simple monthly fee. Come see how The Colonnade can provide a wonderful home environment for you or your loved ones.

An Assisted Living Lifestyle

Staying active, nurturing friendships and caring for your health is living your best life. The Colonnade at Beckett Lake combines the comforts of home and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a compassionate, around-the-clock staff is fully committed to serving resident needs. Best of all, residents enjoy onsite activities every day and frequent outings to local events, shopping, entertainment, and more.

Assisted Living Amenities & Services

• Spacious studio, one-bedroom/one-bath and suite apartments. Utilities, cable, internet and phone included.
  • Select units may include a patio/balcony, a full-size refrigerator and an ice maker.
  • Chef-prepared fine dining service three times daily
  • Happy hour in our full-service bar
  • Beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens with secure walking paths
  • Outdoor grilling area and fire pit
  • Full-time Activity Director who creates engaging opportunities
  • Life-enrichment seminars and wellness programs
  • Movie theater, library and fitness center
  • Beauty Salon and Barber Shop*
  • Professional and clinical staff available 24-hours per day
  • Weekly housekeeping including linen and laundry services. Beds made daily.
  • Pet Friendly

A Memory Care Community

The Colonnade’s dedicated memory care community is specifically-designed for the comfort, safety, and security of our residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

Our memory care program addresses the needs of the whole person, taking into account emotional, spiritual, mental, social needs, and physical symptoms of the disease. Our experience has taught us that moments are precious for our residents and their families. Every resident is treated with compassion and dignity by our expert staff. When care is your concern, you and your loved ones are able to live worry-free, with the confidence that our 24/7 clinical staff is there to help in times of need. Every effort has been made to make The Colonnade a place where your loved ones feel comfortable and secure.

Thank you for your interest at The Colonnade at Beckett Lake. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of The Colonnade at Beckett Lake