Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center

August 17, 2016

By William037116

The rooms at Heritage Park and Rehab Center were nice and comfortable. Everybody was really good. They had field trips periodically and different activities for the residents like games. They had a place to go outside where they could get fresh air. The staff was sweet, very attentive, very kind, and very knowledgeable.

August 03, 2016

By badchild

This care at Heritage Part is spotty at best.. My mother is a patient there and her personal items repeatedly go missing and her call light routinely is on for 25-30 minutes, There are a couple of really good caregivers, but they are the exception.

December 30, 2015

By Sharon118130150

I am a patient at Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center. It’s not a bad place but it would not be my number one pick. I’m not happy with the food. They don’t change it much around and the only thing I really like is the mashed potatoes and gravy. My food has to be cut up in little tiny pieces. They call that a mechanical soft diet and it doesn’t impress me. Sometimes I go to the church service and sometimes, I go to their range of motion class but it repeats; they don’t change the program around. I have heard a call button go for 15 minutes and I think that’s way too long. You don’t know what’s going on in that room and they don’t tend to get there. The patients don’t want to get to know anybody and I’m an outgoing person so that doesn’t make me too happy.

December 30, 2013

By Thomas27

Heritage Park is a nice rehab facility. It's smaller and it's basically designed more for people that are going to be in there for a period of time to either rehab or for hospice care. It's a great place for people needing those care, but the pricing there was way more than I can afford. We were in there when my wife had some physical problems for a rehab and Medicare paid for it, but if we have to pay for it ourselves, I wouldn't look at that place. It was just too expensive. Food was fair too. However, I thought that the staff was extremely good. They were really concerned and did an excellent job with my wife. Her improvement was important to them than anything. They would keep you in the loop and we had meetings with them regarding my wife. It was just fantastic.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center

Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Bradenton, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center