Water's Edge of Bradenton

Assisted Living Reviews for Water's Edge of Bradenton

Independent Living Reviews for Water's Edge of Bradenton

September 14, 2015

By Liz39

I like Water's Edge; it’s close, and it’s a gated community. My friend is going to be with assisted living with very minimal assistance with a companion. They’re very nice, and I know a person that used to live there a few years ago. It’s beautiful like a resort; it’s outstanding, clean, and decorated. It has a gym, a pool, and a library. It has a beautiful dining area. It’s a retirement community, but you don’t see any of the medical staff in nursing homes. You have to have a little bit of financial resource in order to pay, but it’s not really as pricey as all the places are very pricey.

August 15, 2015

By Patricia111922750

What we saw at Water's Edge was very nice. We did not choose this one because it was multi-level. I thought it would be difficult for my parents to go up and down the elevator and, at the time we went there, they did not have a one-bedroom apartment available. They only had studios available, and that was too small. The dining room was clean and bright. They had a whole lot of things listed including a pool with lots of activities and a library; there were a lot of things. We really did like it, but they didn't have what we needed at that time and, being multi-level, we didn't want the elevator problem. It's a very new facility.

June 29, 2015

They provide a pretty good service. The staff is good, and they are friendly too. The apartments are large. There are two dining rooms, but the main one is on the ground floor, and these two large rooms provide all the services. They have several field trips that they go on, and they got in-house things like movies, get-togethers, and things like that. Water's Edge could improve on their bus or valet service for the residents.

January 26, 2015

By Gerald5

We stayed at Water's Edge. This was a very upscale facility and quite costly. It was very deluxe. It had just about anything you can dream about, e.g., swimming pools and movie theater. It was a beautiful place if you can afford it, but we were there for short-term while my wife was recovering from surgery, so I didn't mind the expense.

November 29, 2014

The lady that took us around Water's Edge did a great job. It was a great place; I liked it. They had a pool and an exercise place, and it seemed clean enough. The atmosphere I would say was more homey. I don’t know how old it is, but it seemed like pretty new, and from what I understand, I think they’re going to enlarge it, too. They’re beside a Baptist church. I didn’t think it was a good location because I’m ninety years old who lives in a condo association and can drive to three different grocery stores; but Water’s Edge is not near grocery stores at all.

September 23, 2014

By Shirley62413150

My parents moved to Water’s Edge. It was close to where they lived, they were satisfied with what they saw, and they were able to keep their dog. They have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a living room. They have all kinds of things going on. They have dance groups coming in, music, ice cream socials, and outdoor activities.

September 08, 2014

By Barbara92475250

Water’s Edge had several levels, and the gym was not in the building with the rooms. It was clean, very nice, and it was recommended by my friend’s psychologist. The staff was very nice, and they invited us for barbeque. His room would have been on the third floor, and he would have to wait by the elevator to eat on the second floor. He falls all the time and he can’t stand up, so to me that would have been terrible. They need a dining room on every floor so the tenants don’t have to wait by the elevator.

August 31, 2014

By Pat60957950

I was able to look at Water's Edge and I was very much impressed with the facility. It's very neat and clean. They had all the amenities that I like. It’s a newer place and it appealed to me very much, but it's very expensive and I cannot afford it. Everything about the facility is well-taken care of. The staff answered everything I wanted to know.

Costs for Water's Edge of Bradenton

Photos of Water's Edge of Bradenton

Services and Amenities of Water's Edge of Bradenton

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Condos Townhomes

• Pool

• Minimum Age: Yes

About Water's Edge of Bradenton

Water’s Edge of Bradenton is a rental senior living community situated on 37 acres of picturesque landscaping surrounding an exquisite apartment home neighborhood. Best yet, many of our apartment homes in our Florida retirement community feature stunning water views.

We offer both senior apartment homes and assisted living options that allow you to live your life the way you want!

Worry-Free Living

With numerous senior apartment homes and nine floor plans to choose from, we make sure you have the apartment that truly fits your needs.

Our apartments feature a wide variety of amenities, including an early response system, a screened lanai, and individually controlled heating and air conditioning units. Also, unlike other Bradenton retirement communities, we provide a washer and dryer in each apartment.

Help Where You Need It

In addition to our senior apartment home options, we also offer assisted living services to our residents.

You still get to enjoy the freedom of having your own apartment home, but you’ll also be able to take advantage of assistance with daily living activities, such as eating, medicating, transferring and dressing. A licensed practical nursing staff oversees each activity to ensure you receive the best care possible at our senior housing community.

Enjoying an Active Lifestyle

One thing that makes Water’s Edge of Bradenton unique among retirement communities in Bradenton, Florida is that we have a Town Center that serves as a central hub for residents to come together and socialize. With more than 19,000 square feet of features and amenities to choose from, you will find plenty to keep you busy here.

Take a dip in our outdoor heated pool, catch a movie in our theater, or visit the state-of-the-art fitness center, all just a few steps from your apartment! At Water’s Edge of Bradenton, you’ll receive the best service available from senior living communities.

Some of the features of our senior apartments include:

• Oven, glass-top range and microwave
  • Ceiling fans
  • Frost-free refrigerator with ice-maker
  • Garbage disposal
  • Dishwasher
  • Washer and dryer
  • Screened lanai
  • Carpeting, tile and window treatments
  • Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
  • Early response system
  • Walk-in showers with grab bars
  • Within our community, we also offer a wide variety events, clubs and programs to keep you busy.

You can also take advantage of our Town Center, a 19,000 square foot space within the community that features a heated swimming pool, a movie theater, a state-of-the-art fitness center and so much more.

We recently opened a brand-new assisted living and memory care building that includes features such as:

• 60 additional assisted living luxury apartments
  • 20 additional memory care luxury apartments
  • 4 indoor sitting lounges
  • 2 exterior sitting lounges
  • 1 quiet lounge
  • 3 multipurpose rooms for resident activities
  • Living room with electric fireplace and library
  • Monumental windows in the dining area and pub overlooking the water to the south
  • Nurse stations throughout the facility

At Water’s Edge of Bradenton, we want to ensure you enjoy life to the fullest, which is why we offer a wide variety of community features and amenities. From our chef-prepared meals to the activities we offer, our goal is to make sure you’re able to live the retirement lifestyle you want.

Map of Water's Edge of Bradenton