Allegro Boynton Beach, FL

Allegro (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Allegro

Assisted Living Reviews for Allegro

July 20, 2015

I was really impressed with Allegro. Its location is great. I like the layout, and everything is brand new, but the problem is they couldn’t guarantee that I wouldn’t have to move a second time. It’s more money, but there are no extras; I liked that there are no extra bills there. They have a bar for happy hour with beer and wine. There’s no money exchanged except in the spa -- which is run by an outside vendor -- and you have to pay their prices. She gave me a list of the spa prices, and they’re very reasonable.

Independent Living Reviews for Allegro

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Licenses: 12706

About Allegro

Exceptional Amenities are a Way of Life...Life at Allegro located in Boynton Beach is an elegant but relaxed lifestyle. Opening in early 2015, Allegro offers the upscale amenities and attentive 24-hour service of a boutique hotel, paired with the social opportunities, health and wellness services, distinctive dining and security you expect from Boynton Beach’s newest senior living community. Allegro offers an unparalleled service portfolio for independent residents seeking a full-service community, and seniors who may need assisted living or memory care. If you desire the inspired life, your home is waiting at Allegro.

Map of Allegro