Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

September 30, 2011

By doctord

I visited this facility to visit a patient who was injured in an accident , my first impression driving into the parking lot was nice place, nice area nice property, and the grounds were well taken care of.Entering the building I noticed the place was very clean,and the faculty were very pleasant, they were prompt and curteous.The directions to the room were easy,and direct taking me easily to the room.Once entering the room i was happy with the rooms cleanliness and the staffs care of the patient i was visiting,she was also happy with the expierience.I would reccommended this facility to anyone in need of care.My overall thought of this facility is a four out of 5 stars.

Services and Amenities of Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Stratford, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center