The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail

Reviews of The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail

Assisted Living Reviews for The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail

February 01, 2017

By Carolyn534103

We chose The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail because we needed to put both my mom and dad in. They are in the same building with a hallway for Dad to go down to the secured area to see Mom. The place is fabulous and clean. He does not necessary love the food because it is repetitive, but they are really good at taking care of him and keeping me informed of how he is doing. I talk to the doctor who sees him; they have physician health care that you can sign up for a resident to be seen by a doctor from their place. The doctor is awesome and has been wonderful in taking care of their care plan and taking really good care of him. We are very pleased that we chose The Peaks. They are very professional and kind and warm to the patients. They offer a lot of activities.

November 28, 2016

By Karen314454

The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail was beautiful, just stunningly gorgeous. The staff was wonderful. It was brand new. It has been opened for 3 weeks now. It was lovely. The room was adequate. However, they did not accept Medicaid after someone ran out of funding; they have to move.

November 07, 2016

By Michele801767

The Peaks is brand new and has a beautiful set up, and the people are very caring. They wanted everyone to be successful. I have been very impressed with the staff; they are always there for you and very easy to get a hold of. Very different from the other experiences me and my mom had elsewhere.

October 24, 2016

By Dera

We went to The Peaks; it was not yet completed, but we loved what we’ve seen and heard. However, it was far away from our house. The grounds were not completed yet, but the layout was great. The rooms were bright, and there was a lot of light which I liked. The director who gave us the tour was very helpful and friendly.

Costs for The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 6

• State Licenses: Pending

About The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail

Beautifully nestled in Lafayette, Colorado, The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail Senior Living is one of the finest assisted living and memory care communities in the state. We offer a unique lifestyle that allows you to maintain your independence with the comfort of always knowing someone is there. With outstanding service offerings, impeccable amenities, as well as a specially designed environment for individuals with memory care challenges, the best we have to offer lies within.

The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail Senior Living location will provide easy access to local hospitals and other healthcare providers, as well as shopping and dining. Blocks away from Historic Old Town Lafayette and steps away from Coal Creek Trail, enjoy all that nature has to offer in a wonderful setting, uniquely designed to fit your needs and desires.

Map of The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail