San Marino Retirement

Reviews of San Marino Retirement

Independent Living Reviews for San Marino Retirement

September 27, 2016

By Just ok

Friendly staff. The food is not very good though. My friend skips alot of meal's and buys groceries for when the food is not good. She had been spoiled at the meridian with top chefs over there. To bad the meridian doesn't have assisted living I've also tried the food at San Marino. It was horrible.

September 22, 2016

By BillK

Brought my Mom here and I must say, the place is old and shabby, the maintenance crew were not very helpful. All in all my advise is there is much nicer places at the same price.

December 16, 2015

By Visitor22

I liked San Marino, and it’s affordable. They were decorating for Christmas, and things were getting hectic for them that day, but I can live there. They have scheduled activities.

June 29, 2015

By Bonny1

I visited San Marino. The staff was very knowledgeable and very nice. I had lunch there, and it was OK. The room had very good closet space. They had placed new carpeting down, and everything had been painted.

October 17, 2014

Our visit to San Marino Retirement Community was very nice. The one room I saw was very nice. The residents seemed very happy. It was very affordable, but it was just not located where we needed it to be. When I talked about mom’s needs, level of care, and her desires, they do not permit hospice care, so that and the distance from me was the reason we rejected it .

October 08, 2014

By Bill76378750

It seemed that the rooms at San Marino Community were real nice. The place is real clean. They were updating the units as they went along if they needed new tile or new carpet. It was kept up real nice and looked well-maintained. The 1-bedroom unit was in good shape and it seemed to be roomy enough. They had all the usual safety features, the pull cord, and plenty of room in the bathroom. They had card night for people to play cards. They had a little movie theater. They had movie night, plus the bus. They had little trips here and there. The staff seemed very friendly. A couple of them said hi as we went by. The only drawback for us would have been that they do not handle Medicaid patients, so if they got Medicaid, they would have to move.

June 11, 2014

By Caring20915050

I had my father in San Marino Retirement Living. He lived there for at least 2 years. He was in independent living. He could no longer function there, so that was why I had to move him. I didn’t move him to their assisted living because it was really small and I was worried that he would feel too confined. Their memory care is even smaller, and so I didn’t move him there. I absolutely loved the staff there. The food was really good. They had an independent cooking staff and independent cleaning staff. It was kind of a restaurant where they had several items off a menu that they could choose from. The amount of food that they gave them seemed fine. They offered desserts and various beverages. They can opt for a meal plan where they can go into the dining room and have a couple of meals a day, or they can have one meal a day, or they can just cook their own meals. They have the patio homes and then they have the apartments, which is where my father was. They had their own bedroom, bath, living area, a little kitchenette area, and a patio. They had weekly cleaning. They would provide linens and change linens for them. They had a beautiful garden area that people could walk in. They had walking trails right there. They have on-site laundry, a little barber shop, a little private library, a game room, and they have a little bus that would take the residents out. You could sign them up, and they would take them out at least 2 or 3 times a week out to lunch, out to a show. They really were good at engaging the residents. It was wonderful. Their activity coordinator was fabulous. She just loved my dad, and she went to his new facility to visit. They went to make sure he was OK. They just did that on their own. They loved him and got to know him. I was really impressed with them.

About San Marino Retirement

San Marino Retirement is a senior living provider in Westminster, Colorado that offers residents Independent Living. Contact San Marino Retirement for more details on services and rates.

Map of San Marino Retirement