Garden Square at Westlake

Reviews of Garden Square at Westlake

Assisted Living Reviews for Garden Square at Westlake

April 02, 2015

By Connie104542150

My husband is in Garden Square in Greeley, and we got him setup. I talked to Julia there; I think she is the assistant manager. They were helpful, and they didn’t have an opening at the time when we needed it. It was on the floor that we wanted at the time, so that worked out great. My husband is in one of the smaller rooms, and he likes it. I have seen just one other room, and it was really nice as well. We had some issues with the odor in the room when we first got into, but they have been working with this, so they’ve got this taken care of. I did use the dining room, and I have walked through there; it smells good. I know people were ordering hamburgers, but it sounds like the food is pretty normal. My husband is kind of picky, but he is getting into it, maybe average. I know he goes to exercise class in the morning. It wasn’t huge and not a big place. It is close to shopping and banks. Good location. The place is safe and secure.

April 16, 2013

By Mary65476650

What a blessing it has been to have my mom live at Garden Square. The staff is attentive and caring. I am very happy to have my mom there.

Costs for Garden Square at Westlake

Photos of Garden Square at Westlake

Services and Amenities of Garden Square at Westlake

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• About Garden Square at Westlake

Looking for retirement or senior services? Are you a senior looking for a chance to give back to your community? We invite you to join us for a meal, activity, event, or respite stay to experience the joy and security a supportive living environment can really bring.

Whether you are a Boomer seeking the best for your mom, a senior interested in securing your own future care, or someone who enjoys the companionship and wisdom of elders"”you have started in the right place. Our mission guides us in creating a senior services environment where elders are in charge of their lives. We support each individual's choices and desires to be healthy, continue to grow, and experience elderhood to its fullest.

At Garden Square, we believe in the power of staff, families, and elders working together to create a real sense of community: where they enjoy living and working every day. We invite you to visit Westlake Assisted Living to experience the joy and security we can help provide.

We want you to be at ease at Garden Square at Westlake Assisted Living. That's why we offer a wide number of services and amenities to give you not only the comforts of home - but peace of mind, knowing that you have premier staff on-site 24 hours a day 7 days a week assuring that the highest levels of senior care available in Greeley, CO are at your fingertips.

Library, parlor, fitness center, pet friendly, personal health care services, 24-hour in house staffing, snack & nutrition cart, 24-hour response system, scenic outings scheduled regularly, physician appointments scheduled by staff, art classes, "Gorgeous grandmas" events annually

Map of Garden Square at Westlake