Brookdale Greeley

1999 West 38th Avenue, Greeley, CO 80634
Brookdale Greeley (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 5 days

May Cost Savings Available - $250 - $600 off Base Rent available with signed lease by 5/31/2022

Reviews of Brookdale Greeley

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Greeley

February 24, 2015

We visited Sterling House of Greeley. The staff seemed OK, but I wasn't overly impressed with what they have. The rooms were small. After we looked at it once, we weren't interested in it anymore. When we were there, the lady that takes care of it wasn't there. We talked to another lady that actually was really nice. She took us and showed us around. I thought for what you got, it was a high price. They were among the higher ones we looked at.

February 10, 2015

I liked Sterling House. I talked to a lady, and she said they don’t cater Medicare or Medicaid. The staff was nice.

December 29, 2014

My interaction with Sterling House has been good. The community seems to be OK, I think they keep my in-laws safe, and they feed them good food three times a day. They offer a lot of activities. They have a 1-bedroom apartment; it’s pretty small around 400sq.ft, but it’s adequate for what they need. In fact they’re getting ready to move in to the larger 1-bedroom when they are available. The grounds are nice and nicely maintained with tall grass, and around the outside of the building there’s a big courtyard in the center of the building. The building is actually just a big square. The courtyard is nicely landscaped, and they got a lot of trees and stuff, but the parking could be better. It’s not the best parking situation for visitors, but it’s OK. They have exercise classes, Wii bowling, bingo, church services on the weekend, and I think once or twice during the week. They have other reading times and other games, and I think they have been singing Christmas carols this month.

October 07, 2014

By Heather11

Sterling House of Greeley is a sister facility of where we were, and it also does take Medicaid. They have been wonderful; everybody is just super friendly, super helpful. It is a bit smaller and they like to cater to who's there, so they ask the residents what they want to do. It seems they are a little more flexible in their activities. They are friendly and accommodating to each person and resident that is moving in. They have been pretty great.

April 22, 2014

By Carrie10

I like Sterling House of Greeley because it's clean, well equipped, has good staff, lots of activities, good organization, and good management. Everything was wonderful there. Their rooms have mini kitchens with a microwave and a mini fridge, but this would not be a good facility for my father because they don’t have a memory care facility, and he needs more care.

March 27, 2014

My brother is in Sterling House. We chose it because it is affordable, nice, and very good. It is also in a good location. It has a barber shop, and the barber comes every Wednesday. They clean the rooms once a week and do the laundry. I just like everything about it. My brother has a hard time talking, so he does not participate in the activities, and he doesn't go around people too much. However, I don't know why the meal we had there was bad because their meals are very good.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Sterling House of Greeley. We are very pleased to hear that your brother resides with us and that you like just about everything. We apologize for disappointing both of you with an unsatisfactory meal and will certainly discuss this with our dining services team.

April 17, 2012

By 4GrtGMa

My great-grandmother lived to be 93. She lived by herself until she was 90. The last three years of her life were spent in the nursing home. I would frequently visit her in the nursing home and was always very impressed by the staff and how accommodating the atmosphere was. I was younger and rather impressionable. The kindness of all of the staff was outstanding, they always talked to me and remembered who I was and asked how I was. They always went out of their way to make sure that everything was just right for great-grandma! If she ever needed anything, the staff was always sure to be available to help her. They were constantly having activities and things to do. As I said, the atmosphere could not have been better, especially for a place that is often regarded with sadness. All in all, an outstanding place with outstanding people!

Photos of Brookdale Greeley

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Greeley

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

About Brookdale Greeley

Brookdale Greeley provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Greeley