Advanced Health Care of Aurora Aurora, CO

Reviews of Advanced Health Care of Aurora

Nursing Home Reviews for Advanced Health Care of Aurora

June 12, 2013

By annbroo

I recently spent 4 weeks at this facility and found everything awesome: the physical facility was well maintained, the décor and furnishings attractive and the food plentiful, varied and quite tasty. The staff was outstanding and always responsive. The therapists were all very professional and knowledgeable. The patients who were discharged while I was there left with mixed emotions - happy to be going home and sad to leave AHC and new found friends. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone who needs rehab therapy!

June 19, 2012

By hilde45

Advanced Care of Aurora did a fantastic job with my 84 year old mother, who broke her hip and needed a rehab-only place. First of all, the place is light, spacious, pretty--aesthetically uplifting. The grounds are well maintained and there are nice spaces for visitors to sit, inside and outside the facility. There is free wifi. My mother, who is fairly particular about her care, had no complaints about the staff; indeed, she was uniformly very positive about everyone. The care was professional, attitudes were upbeat and constructive, and she never complained about people not responding to her calls for help or information. The facility takes Medicare and is located in an area of Aurora that is fairly easy to get to.

May 31, 2012

By nanawolf

Advanced health Care is the wonderful!! The people, the staff, the care you get is terriffic made me change my mind about therapy and health care facilities. I was patient at AHC for 20 days in January 2012, and I have never gotten the care in a hospital that I did at AHC. And their home care nurses and Therapist are so caring and willing to help anyway they can. I had a great experience at AHC and would recommend it to everyone needing Therapy either in Hospital or as home health care!!!

About Advanced Health Care of Aurora

Advanced Health Care of Aurora is a senior living provider in Aurora, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Advanced Health Care of Aurora for more details on services and rates.

Map of Advanced Health Care of Aurora