Sunset Garden I

Photos of Sunset Garden I

Services and Amenities of Sunset Garden I

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Sunset Garden I

Sunset Garden care home offers residents independent living options and daily support services. We offer private and semi private rooms. On-going assessments of the residents needs to include assistance with medication management, showers, dressing and grooming.

In–house visits from physicians and nurse visits. Stimulating activities to keep residents engaged. Housekeeping, laundry services and homemade meals to accommodate all dietary needs. Highly trained staff that works hard to meet the needs of each resident.

We provide 24-hour personalized care and services for seniors who need one-on-one assistance with all daily activities. Our goal is to provide a home-like environment which will cater to the individual needs of our residents who require assistance with their daily living needs. Your loved one will feel at home.

Map of Sunset Garden I