Sapphire Pacific I

Services and Amenities of Sapphire Pacific I

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Sapphire Pacific I

Sapphire Pacific Care Home is a senior care home located in the interesting city of San Marcos, California and in San Diego County. The city of San Marcos is full of many parks and recreational centers that allow residents to enjoy the warm and beautiful California weather while admiring the well-landscaped terrains and getting a little exercise in the process. In addition to outdoor recreation, San Marcos also has a number of recreation centers, art galleries, theatres, and other historical and cultural opportunities. They also have a number of golf courses and some of the best restaurants in the area.

Sapphire Pacific Care Home is much more than just a brilliant location. They also have a staff that is second to none for this group home setting. Caregivers and staff members are dedicated to the compassionate and personalized care of each individual resident at Sapphire Pacific Care Home. The services they provide are extensive and can include help with bathing and grooming, as well as companionship and help in and out of bed and with other mobility assistance. Whatever the services a client needs, the staff will do everything in their power to help.

In addition to the services that the dedicated staff provides, there are also many amenities available. These include:

• Indoor and outdoor common areas
    • Meals provided
    • Activities off-site and on-site
    • 24 hour professional care
    • Daily maid, housekeeping and laundry services
    • Monitored and secured building and outdoor garden
    • Personalized individual attention
    • Comfortable family room with cable TV
    • Private dining room. All meals are home cooked
    • Medication management program
    • Family owned and operated by family who is on premises daily

The comfort and relaxing nature of Sapphire Pacific Care Home will may a resident feel immediately at home. These residents will also find that their independence and freedom can and will maintained even as they partake in the provided services and amenities of Sapphire Pacific Care Home.

Thank you for your interest at Sapphire Pacific Care Home. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Sapphire Pacific I