Montclair Villa

Reviews of Montclair Villa

Assisted Living Reviews for Montclair Villa

September 30, 2016

By Pam426567

I thought Montclair Villa was a great place. It was a home with bedrooms, and it was very clean and very nice. I liked the person who runs it, and I liked the place. The staff that I met was bubbly and upbeat; I liked her, and I thought she was good. Their price was really good, and the location was perfect. It was new and updated in an awesome neighborhood.

Costs for Montclair Villa

Photos of Montclair Villa

Services and Amenities of Montclair Villa

• About Montclair Villa

Montclair Villa is located in a quiet, safe residential community in Rocklin. The 24 hour staffing provides homemade meals and snacks.The facility is located near shopping centers, beauty shops, medical and dental facilities, and police and fire departments. The facility staff provides transportation to medical appointments. Daily indoor and weekly outdoor activities are provided. Each resident is provided with their own panic alarm button that they carry with them at all times. The residents have access to a well-maintained patio and colorful garden. This facility is wheelchair and walker friendly. Our mission is to treat residents with the same care and respect as we would treat our own family. Come join us and let our family take care of your.

Family owned and operated, with the staff having 16 years of experience in elderly care. An RN is on staff, as well.

Map of Montclair Villa