Sunrise of Rocklin

Reviews of Sunrise of Rocklin

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Rocklin

July 17, 2017

By Sally

My mom loves Sunrise of Rocklin. It's the best place she's lived in since she's been in assisted care, and they're great. She has her own standard studio. What makes the place great is the wonderful staff. They take my mom for walks every morning in her wheelchair. They also have authors come in and visit, and they have Bingo. They're very caring, more so than any place she's been to.

August 17, 2016

By Daniel865564

Sunrise was the best overall, but there wasn’t a big difference between the assisted living and memory care. The rooms were very clean, spacious, and had multiple options for single and shared rooms. The facility was very clean, and the staff was very friendly. They had scheduled activities shared between the assisted living and memory care.

March 28, 2016

By Patricia41556750

My husband is in Sunrise of Rocklin. I could not say enough good things about this particular Sunrise. The care managers are wonderful and very patient. They hug, rub backs, know everyone's name, and know the entire family's names. They have a lot of different activities and entertainment for them. They recently, on my recommendation, put in an aviary with birds in it and the residents love it. The meals are nutritious and tasty. For those in the memory care unit who are able to still go out, they take them out for drives to a farm where there are animals and a lake where they can feed the ducks. They go out for lunch with those who are able. I was able to go away for five months, and I did not worry about the care he would receive. They communicated with me weekly. They sent me pictures and told me what he was doing.

December 17, 2014

By Leslie36

I visited Sunrise of Rocklin, and the people were nice and friendly. The facility is very nice as well, but their rooms are very small; it was more like a hospital, and I did not like the rooms.

November 14, 2014

By Sandy44

Sunrise was beautiful and very nice. They have lots of activities and they always have somebody on board always. They had a front room with somebody sitting and they were talking and it was nice. The inside was very warm and caring, they have a café open all the time, so people would go there and talk with their love ones. I didn’t find any problem with any one, they were so sweet and caring.

April 10, 2014

By Kate16

The staff at Sunrise was very friendly. It was clean, nice, and well-lit. They invited me for lunch, and I had lunch with three charming ladies who were quite happy there. The dining room was very nice and clean. The food was good. The drawbackwas that did not have WiFi in every room, and they only had a special area for WiFi. Internet connection was a big thing in my husband's life.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Rocklin