Sunrise of Rocklin

Reviews of Sunrise of Rocklin

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Rocklin

December 17, 2014

By Leslie36

I visited Sunrise of Rocklin, and the people were nice and friendly. The facility is very nice as well, but their rooms are very small; it was more like a hospital, and I did not like the rooms.

November 14, 2014

By Sandy44

Sunrise was beautiful and very nice. They have lots of activities and they always have somebody on board always. They had a front room with somebody sitting and they were talking and it was nice. The inside was very warm and caring, they have a café open all the time, so people would go there and talk with their love ones. I didn’t find any problem with any one, they were so sweet and caring.

April 10, 2014

By Kate16

The staff at Sunrise was very friendly. It was clean, nice, and well-lit. They invited me for lunch, and I had lunch with three charming ladies who were quite happy there. The dining room was very nice and clean. The food was good. The drawbackwas that did not have WiFi in every room, and they only had a special area for WiFi. Internet connection was a big thing in my husband's life.

Photos of Sunrise of Rocklin

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Rocklin

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

• State Licenses: 315001968

About Sunrise of Rocklin

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. Sunrise of Rocklin in California stops at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of the Sunrise staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise of Rocklin is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Map of Sunrise of Rocklin