Terracina Post Acute

Reviews of Terracina Post Acute

Nursing Home Reviews for Terracina Post Acute

December 31, 2014

By roxcastillo

I Have to say my family had a much different experience than others. My mother has been in Braswell for 7 months for no reason. She should have been rehabilitated from her broken leg months ago. Yet she is still bedridden. If there was a concern about getting her back on her feet and back to a normal life for her age I have seen no evidence of this whatsoever. It almost seems as if that is the way they are filling their beds. By keeping patients in a condition of which they cannot leave. While the caregivers who change and feed her seem to do their job those in administration seem to be in constant meetings so they can never return your call. They also don't seem to have any answers but constantly refer you to to next person who in return tells you you need to speak to someone else. It has taken months to find anything out that would be helpful. The facility has a terrible oder because of the carpet that can no longer be cleaned adequately. Which is the last thing you want for a loved one. The Braswell family should monitor their facilities much more closely.

June 26, 2014

Braswell's Colonial Care is affordable. It was nice. The room has dressers, you can have a TV, and you can also have your own phone line in there, too. The staff is very friendly and nice. They come by often to check on my mom. She likes bingo, and she likes going to the on-site library.

June 08, 2014

By Lucey Ricardo

I'd say the Medicare rating is much more representative of Braswell's than ErinAlexa's. This facility is grossly understaffed meaning patients must wait excessive amounts of time (20 - 45 minutes) for help after pushing the call button. I have witnessed staff stand around and BS while patients are calling for help, seen staff leave food trays for patients who cannot feed themselves, seen filth (even feces) on the floors, and patients needing water. Medications are not given regularly and substitute nurses cannot even find the medication sometimes! Items are "lost", patients are talked to in demeaning ways and treated with disrespect.

February 16, 2012

By ErinAlexa

In August 2010, my beloved grandmother became a resident of the senior care facility Braswell's Colonial Care in Redlands, CA. Before we decided on Braswell's, we (my immediate family and myself) took a thorough tour of the facility, and we quickly decided that Braswell's was about as good as it gets.Braswell's is a beautiful complex, with a really warm, homey feeling as soon as you enter the front doors. One might even describe it as a bit "grand" in its decor, which appealed to my grandmother very much. When my grandmother was settled in to her room, I spent a lot of time with her there, and it was always kept wonderfully clean and tidy. It was a very nice sized room, with a big window that gave her a nice view into a grassy interior courtyard. She even had a sliding glass door that permitted her access to a seating area outside her room, to enjoy the fresh air.The staff was amazing. They were attentive and respectful to all of my grandmother's needs. They made sure she was always comfortable and made her feel safe and secure in her new surroundings. The staff was also very good at letting the family know how she was doing, if she was having a "good day" or a "bad day", and whether or not she required any special medical needs. In other words, they were a godsend!

Services and Amenities of Terracina Post Acute

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Terracina Post Acute

Terracina Post Acute is a senior living provider in Redlands, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Terracina Post Acute for more details on services and rates.

Map of Terracina Post Acute