Brookside Healthcare Center

Reviews of Brookside Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookside Healthcare Center

February 09, 2015

By Redlands ca

We sent my father their for recovery after surgery he was admitted at 5:00 pm no one was their to see what his needs were. I had to fill out paper work took about 15 minutes when I got to his room he had no blanket no top sheet there was nothing in his room but a small dresser and a bed. His neighbor next to him was running around nude cussing and yelling. I had to go find a nurse the first time nothing happen I had to go out again she finally sent someone. Told him he needed a pillow under his arm so he took a pillow from under my dad's head which was as flat as a pancake put it under his arm and said he would just take his brace of I had to tell him that was not aloud he had to keep on. Was told they would get my dad dinner they showed up at 9:00 pm with a peanut butter sandwich. My dad has problem walking he asked to go to bathroom needed a wheelchair they went to find one came back 2 hrs later and asked if he needed anything she tried to put him on a wheelchair that the guy next to him had just deficated in. After that she said she needed to put a diaper on him.the nurse went to take his bandages off my father told him they were not supposed to come off yet per his doctor the nurse said he knew what he was doing and cut them off . Need to say I took my father out the minute I got there.

January 23, 2014

By Joe26

Brookside Healthcare Center has different levels of care. We liked the location and it was a nice environment, a little depressing looking and it looked somewhat restricted, like a regimental thing. It seemed a little boring. It's got too many locked doors and if you go through them, they'd sound off an alarm someplace. We weren't really impressed, but we liked that area because our kids and grandkids live nearby, that's why we were checking. It was immaculate and very organized.

October 23, 2013

By Roland C.

My mother was at Brookside Healthcare Center for about 16 days. I didn't have any dissatisfaction with them. They provided physical therapy so she went once a day. They hit the mark as far as medication and follow-ups. The personnel were pretty personable so it was a good place. She's happy with the staff. She tried a dessert and it looked like it was pretty adequate.

Services and Amenities of Brookside Healthcare Center

About Brookside Healthcare Center

Brookside Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Redlands, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brookside Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brookside Healthcare Center