Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center

November 07, 2015

By Caring Daughter40

My mom is at Inland Valley Care & Rehab Center. The staff is very nice. Their food does not taste good, and their water smells like septic. It's so bad. There are two beds in a room, and four people share a bathroom. My mom is anxious to get home.

September 28, 2015

By Tracey N

My Father is a resident at Inland Valley. Very nice staff. Facility is a little old not too modern. Could use a good face lift. Otherwise staff very helpful and nice.

August 01, 2013

My mom is staying at Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation. The staff is very attentive to my mom and my mom is comfortable there. I recommend them to others, but I wish the physical appearance of the nursing will be a little bit more modern.

Services and Amenities of Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center

Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Pomona, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Inland Valley Care and Rehabilitation Center