The Chalet Orangevale, CA

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private And Shared Accommodations

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About The Chalet

At The Chalet, we offer quality care!

Look to us for Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short Term Stays and Long-Term Stays. We are able to assist with those needing high levels of care.

We know that nourishing and tasty food is so important. We serve hot, fresh, and exceptional meals provided 3 times daily with an ever-changing menu created by our on-site chef.

We are able to allow the aging process to take place naturally and holistically whether our resident is independent or on hospice.

We offer:

Family nights: get-togethers for family and friends with residents and staff.

Stellar socialization opportunities which include 1-on-1 activities, therapeutic music, games, movies nights, an in-house library, yoga, exercise.

Professional and friendly staff - highly trained in providing exceptional caregiving services.

Map of The Chalet