Integrated Care Communities

Reviews of Integrated Care Communities

Assisted Living Reviews for Integrated Care Communities

September 15, 2016

By MyMomMeansTheWorldToMe143

As a professional adult and parent, I found myself lacking the time required to provide care for my mother. However, Integrated Care Communities' passionate and well trained staff made this transition as smooth as possible. Her new home assists my mother with feeding, bathing, medical appointments, and other daily activities. Too many factors make mother love her new home, to include: outings to the casinos and restaurants, getting her nails and hair done onsite, and most importantly, getting the love and attention from her new extended family, the staff. When I come visit, it's always delightful to spend time on her porch with access to the beautiful gardens. At times, I've gotten a glimpse of laugh and enjoy from her face when she is participating on a daily activity with the cheerful and loving staff. Thank you, Integrated Care Communities.

June 22, 2016

By Dessie825884

I like Integrated Care Communities. I like the facility and how they care for the people. It's clean and neat, and everybody seems caring. I'd recommend them mainly because of how they take care of my relative and how clean the facility is. They take him out for activities, exercise, and all that.

February 03, 2015

By Mary105556050

I was happy with how well the staff at Integrated Care Communities treats the patients. They are very kind and very patient with them. My husband needed to be in a locked facility, but it feels more like a home. This place has someone on staff 24 hours a day, and that person knows how to deal with people of all sorts. The rooms are nice and clean. My husband is in a shared room, and they have their own closet. They have chair exercises, arts and crafts, and they take them out to lunch. They also take them to church and doctor visits. The food looks appetizing, and it smells good.

November 13, 2014

By Lovely Lady5

Integrated Care Communities have a lot of different care levels and opportunities for the residents. It’s a large facility. They rooms are clean. It’s right next to a hospital and to a child care facility. It’s very good, and it’s close for me. They have different activities during the week. They go places, and they bring in the kids from the pre-school to interact with the residents every once in a while.

October 30, 2013

By Jeannie3

Integrated Care Communities B2 is privately owned by a doctor. It's right next to the hospital. The staff there was very helpful and explained to me the prices and the accommodation. He showed me the different rooms, security that they had within the place, and the different kinds of programs to keep them busy. They allowed me to call and ask them questions regarding my mother's disease.

November 14, 2012

By pearl a

As I write this, my Father who is a resident at ICC is in the process of passing away. At this poignant time, I wanted to take a moment to express to you how grateful I am for the wonderful care that my Dad received. I relocated both my Mom and Dad to Moreno Valley from the Big Bear area in order to place my Dad at your facility. Because of the hundreds of hours we have spent at ICC, we have had the opportunity to witness firsthand the hard work, caring, and dedication of your caregivers. My Dad was in Bldg. A-1 and had been a very challenging resident for different reasons at different times. No matter what the need: psychological or physical, the entire A-1 team have risen to the occasion. In addition, they have gone out of their way to make my Mom feel comfortable and welcome, and have provided emotional support as well as friendship. In some ways, I feel that both my parents have been cared for at ICC. We will always be grateful. Karin

November 14, 2012

By Anne-Catherine

Thank you so much for taking care of my beloved and wonderful mother. You were exceptional people working under exceptional circumstances. I thank God for your diligence and your caring ways. I know that my mother was well cared for and I had peace of mind while she was at Integrated Care. I will be forever grateful."

September 13, 2011

By Pheori Wiley

My father recently needed to be placed in an assisted living facility on very short notice following a medical emergency that left him unable to care for himself. The Integrated Care Commuities staff was very helpful in getting him into the home quickly in order to be sure that his needs would be met as his health and safety was on the line. They understood our concerns and knew how to guide my sister and myself through the unfamiliar process of obtaining the doctor's receommendation and release. He has since been living there for just about two months, and he seems very happy and well cared for. The residents receive excellent care, the facility is clean and well kept, the staff is friendly and promote a family atmosphere, the meals are prepared by hand at every meal, and the residents get to enjoy many fun activities and outings as well as special occasion celebrations. Even if we haven't had time to visit, my family and I receive regular updates, newletters, and activity calendars so that we know what my father is doing. Overall, I think that Integrated Care Communities is the best place we could have hoped to find for my dad.

Memory Care Reviews for Integrated Care Communities

March 22, 2017

By Maxine668546

Integrated Care was very nice and clean. They have beautiful décor, but the double room was a little bit small. They have many activities.

January 19, 2017

The one that is really looking good for my mother is Integrated Care Communities. The memory care seemed very home-like but also had a hospital feel to it, which actually works for my mother. The community workstation area was similar to a nurses' station. The head is out there watching everything and never tucked away in an office, so she is always available and always knows what's going on. Their rooms are a little small, but they get people out, so nobody sits in the room all day, which I really like. Everybody has access to the outside so they can go out. They don't have to have somebody with them constantly because everything is closed-in and very nice, which is really important. The grounds were really nice. From what I saw, I would definitely recommend Integrated Care. They seemed like a really good mix of hospital and senior living. A nurse is there every day, and they have a selection of three different hospices there all the time. If my mother were in a state of mind where she could have a pet, she could have it there. I think that is a really good situation for someone with memory issues where they are well cared for medically and supervised more than just memory care. I was impressed.

Thank you so much for the detailed review of our community. I don't think we could have put it better ourselves:) As you noted, we have developed a unique healthcare model which combines the intensity of a skilled healthcare setting (nursing staff to supplement our direct care staff) along with the comforts of a residential care facility. As you further noted, the reason this model can succeeded is dependent on the physical layout of our facility which includes Resident rooms built around central common areas, a facility manager and nurse station which allow for constant oversight and interaction between staff and Residents. This model stands in stark contrast to most of the industry which continues to rely on a single centralized common area with corridor style Resident rooms which can be quite distant from the common area and facility staff leaving Residents isolated and more susceptible to unwitnessed falls and the like. We are thrilled with your recognition of our advanced facility layout and method of caring for the frail elderly. It means the world to us! Best regards,
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5 To 1
  • Minimum Age: Yes

About Integrated Care Communities

In two buildings dedicated to early and late stages are 36 beds providing specific care for those suffering from cognitive impairment, memory deficiency, Alzheimer’s and related dementias.

Safety and comfort in any health care setting always begins with the staff. Featuring a 24-hour, 7-day a week, round-the-clock team of trained caregivers. Our residences are managed by health care professionals providing daily nurse coverage, weekly health assessments, directed exercise, assistance with medications and other daily needs.

Unlike other residential care facilities, ICARE offers unparalleled care for the frail-elderly, as well as those needing additional assistance with the tasks of daily living. We can accommodate individuals with: Parkinson’s, diabetes, dialysis, incontinence, cancer, hospice, chronic arthritis, chronic pain, wheelchair dependencies, cardiac and hypertension problems, blindness, hearing loss, and other chronic medical conditions.

Imagine checking into an upscale hotel that happily provides every service for its guests, a place as comfortable and convenient as home, yet with laundry and housekeeping services, delicious meals, social and recreational activities, Internet access, computerized emergency call system, private full baths and patios in every suite, a sun room, and outdoor barbecue area. ICARE takes pride in providing such well deserved amenities.

Our $16.2 million campus is located on nine acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and in full view of the San Jacinto mountain range. Nestled among walking paths, flower beds, gazebos, and other outdoor amenities, our Assisted Living Residences offer a relaxed California lifestyle. Transportation to nearby Ontario Mills, Morongo Casino, Lake Perris, Palm Springs, or Big Bear are options available to our guests.

Map of Integrated Care Communities