Prestige Senior Living at Manteca

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living at Manteca

Assisted Living Reviews for Prestige Senior Living at Manteca

September 30, 2016

By Susan008411

Prestige is a very nice facility. It seems to have a lot to offer. I know a lot of people who are there, and they love it, but the one-bedrooms are just way too tiny. The closets are like broom closets. The facility is clean, and the people are very friendly. The location is great for me. The grounds are beautiful; someone has done a very nice job with them. The pricing is not cheap, but it seems to be reasonable. Everything else seems very nice.

Dear Susan, Thank you for taking the time to tour our community. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments. If there's anything we can help you out with in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know! We'd love to hear from you again. Kind Regards, The Team at Prestige Senior Living at Manteca

July 27, 2016

By Christine872411

Prestige was the one we chose, and it's absolutely fantastic. We couldn't be happier. The staff is really helpful, very caring, and accommodating. They really care for their residents, so it's a great place for anybody. I would definitely recommend it. They have lots of crafts and hired somebody who wants to work with the ladies for whoever wants to do crafts on the weekends as well. They keep the residents busy. They have outings at least a few times a week, take them to the stores, on their errands and doctors' appointments. It's just really helpful and caring and is a great place for my mom. She just feels like she's cared for and appreciated there.

We are delighted to hear your thoughts on our community! Resident comfort and care is our number one priority at Mira Loma, and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for your review! Warm Regards, Prestige Senior Living at Manteca Team

July 20, 2016

By Julie645026

We thought Prestige Senior Living was a wonderful place. We found that the activities were very much in line with what we thought people of my mom's level would be able to do, and they were encouraging people to not be in their rooms in the memory care. The rooms and apartments were beautiful. If I were to choose a place, I would have been very happy with it. One of the things I like as far as the facility goes for memory care was that everything was off a looped hallway so people could go all the way around and have access to go to an outside area that was also enclosed. I thought it was very nice. The rooms were clean. It didn't smell and visually it was very nice. All of the staff members knew all of the people, even the person who gave us the tour and the bus driver. I would recommend someone to go and visit it because we did really like it.

Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts on our community! We pride ourselves on meeting the needs of each of our residents. We appreciate your review! Kind Regards, Prestige Senior Living at Manteca Team

July 08, 2016

By Robbyn803562

I visited Prestige Senior Living at Manteca. Everybody was friendly and nice. The facility was absolutely beautiful. I had a good first impression. The rooms had a clean, new, and modern look.

June 10, 2016

By Tom311406

Prestige Senior Living at Manteca is really close to our house, and the staff is really good, very friendly, and know what they’re doing. They take their time with everyone there and are very good with my mom and all the other people, too. It’s the best; the place looks really good and the pricing is good, also. My mom is happy with the food. They have a lot of activities there and are always bringing her out of her room and doing things together. They had stuff for Easter and champagne brunch for Mother’s Day. The memory unit there was very nice and cheerful, and my mom liked it a lot. They share a bathroom, so the bathroom has two doors: one for my mom’s room going into the bathroom and then one for the other person next to her. Both of them go into the same bathroom, but she has a totally different room. If you go visit her, you can just close the door and you’re by yourself with her. She has her own TV and bed.

March 15, 2016

By Sharon121748650

I had friends living at Prestige Senior Living at Manteca, so I am very familiar with the community. It’s a relatively new facility that is very clean and beautiful with well-maintained apartments. The staff is very friendly. I have eaten there, and the food is very good. I would be very happy if Mom moves there.

December 16, 2015

By Tim39

We looked at Prestige Senior Living at Manteca, and it's fairly new, but they had incredibly small closets in their assisted living. The staff was fine. Everything was very nice there, and the rooms were more open.

October 28, 2015

By Jo Ann7

I went to Prestige. It was very nice and very clean. Everybody looked very happy. I talked to a few of the residents and they were all extremely happy being there. They enjoyed all the amenities there, and they all liked the food. They day I was there, they were having yoga class, and there were quite a few people in the yoga class. The rooms were very nice. Most of the upper-story rooms had balconies with chairs on them, which was kind of nice, because the residents could sit down and have a cup of tea or cup of coffee there. The rooms were pretty large, considering some of the rooms that I saw.

July 20, 2015

Prestige Senior Living at Manteca was very pleasant. My mother-in-law was in a studio apartment. It had a nice setup, and she had a little balcony. The food was good, and the dining area was very inviting. They had movies, bingo, arts, and crafts. I think the place was very clean.

January 23, 2014

By caring77625050

We chose the Prestige at Manteca for my mother because of its location, the level of services available, and the cost. The room is pretty small, but it meets her needs. The staff seems pretty attentive, so I know my mom is safe. The food is really good. They have day trips to places, seminars, Bible study, and they have a beauty shop. She's very young for the clientele that is there and she is going to be there only for a couple more months. She is happy there, but she wants to go back to her normal home. She likes it better though than a rehab center, where there is room sharing and no privacy, for short terms like that.

Costs for Prestige Senior Living at Manteca

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: #397004125

About Prestige Senior Living at Manteca

Prestige Assisted Living at Manteca offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Assisted Living at Manteca gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

*Two Nurses on staff *Secured Memory Care *Next to major shopping areas *Across from Community Park *In House Movie Theater *Furnished Respite Stay Apartments *In House Whirl Pool *Restaurant Style Dining

Map of Prestige Senior Living at Manteca