The Commons on Thornton

Reviews of The Commons on Thornton

Assisted Living Reviews for The Commons on Thornton

May 10, 2016

By Lorinda Navone

I believe that the front desk person is the one that makes or breaks a business. Yazmin, Denise, Thyphien and Michelle makes The Commons the best place! The Navone family is so very blessed because of these angles and many more!

March 27, 2016

By Corrine2

The Commons on Thornton was nice for my mother-in-law. We liked it, but it was too big for our needs. The rooms were nice, but they had separate bathrooms. It was a nice, attractive place, but it wasn’t the one we chose.

November 29, 2015

By denise46

The Commons was beautiful, homey, clean, and pleasant. They were in the midst of a musical activity when I went there, and had some crafts as well as some field trips planned. It was clearly well staffed. The neighborhood was beautiful. It would be a place anybody would be happy to live.

September 02, 2014

By Antonio2

The Commons is very good, but the problem is it's too expensive. They have a movie theater and there is scheduled dancing. They have an activity worker that provides the activities for the elderly. I think all the staff is really good. They provide good service.

Memory Care Reviews for The Commons on Thornton

Costs for The Commons on Thornton

Photos of The Commons on Thornton

Services and Amenities of The Commons on Thornton

About The Commons on Thornton

The Commons on Thornton offers gracious and care-focused senior living. Our community is beautifully appointed with private studio, one bedroom suites for Assisted Living residents. Our Memory Care community features cozy, secure studios with around-the-clock personal care.

Our fitness center is a hub for wellness activities all day long or private personal training sessions. Residents are free to explore all full array of meaningful activities. Residents enjoy anytime dining and snacks in the Bistro. Private apartments bring sophisticated comfort with lofty nine-foot ceilings, large closets and convenient kitchenette.

Map of The Commons on Thornton