The Commons on Thornton

Reviews of The Commons on Thornton

Assisted Living Reviews for The Commons on Thornton

November 05, 2016

By Andrea633712

The Commons was very nice. They showed us a studio and 1 bedroom, and they were very nice. They have a library and nice amenities. The part that I didn’t like about that one was as you walked in the entry way, the dining room was right there; it was open to the entry way, and it was just a lot of noise and very confusing. The entry way had tables where people could visit, and the entrance had a desk for the receptionist. The dining room was totally open to that, so there was a lot of confusion, and that’s what kind of turned me against about because I am looking for a person that has hearing problems; I thought that would be destructing and very difficult for a person with hearing aids. The staff was very nice, and we saw a beauty shop. The person doing the tour wasn’t quite as informative and seemed to me not as knowledgeable; I never got a call back from her at all. She was nice, but I didn’t feel like the tour was good.

October 18, 2016

By Deborah684375

Me and my father had a tour at The Commons on Thornton, and the place seemed nice, but badly laid out. The staff who toured me was pleasant; overall, she was alright. We were able to eat there, and I was not thrilled with the food, although their dining area looked nice.

July 20, 2016

By Julie645026

What we liked about The Commons on Thornton was that it was going to be more of a Carnival Cruise Line experience. When we walked in, it was not a place where people were put away but rather a place for them to enjoy. That's the feeling we got when we went into the memory care. They have two different dining places which was very nice for people in memory care. We saw them eating and the food looked beautifullybarranged, and they had people reading menus for residents, which was a very nice feature as well. The rooms were very pretty. They had a separate calendar of activities for the memory care facility as opposed to the assisted living, and I like that very much.

May 10, 2016

By Debra SpencerTEHEX

Denise is a light! When you come into The Commons you see her light and feel her warmth. Thank you for her!

May 10, 2016

By Lorinda Navone

I believe that the front desk person is the one that makes or breaks a business. Yazmin, Denise, Thyphien and Michelle makes The Commons the best place! The Navone family is so very blessed because of these angles and many more!

March 27, 2016

By Corrine2

The Commons on Thornton was nice for my mother-in-law. We liked it, but it was too big for our needs. The rooms were nice, but they had separate bathrooms. It was a nice, attractive place, but it wasn’t the one we chose.

November 29, 2015

By denise46

The Commons was beautiful, homey, clean, and pleasant. They were in the midst of a musical activity when I went there, and had some crafts as well as some field trips planned. It was clearly well staffed. The neighborhood was beautiful. It would be a place anybody would be happy to live.

September 02, 2014

By Antonio2

The Commons is very good, but the problem is it's too expensive. They have a movie theater and there is scheduled dancing. They have an activity worker that provides the activities for the elderly. I think all the staff is really good. They provide good service.

Memory Care Reviews for The Commons on Thornton

Costs for The Commons on Thornton

Photos of The Commons on Thornton

Services and Amenities of The Commons on Thornton

• Pets: Yes

About The Commons on Thornton

The Commons on Thornton offers gracious and care-focused senior living. Our community is beautifully appointed with private studio, one bedroom suites for Assisted Living residents. Our Memory Care community features cozy, secure studios with around-the-clock personal care.

Our fitness center is a hub for wellness activities all day long or private personal training sessions. Residents are free to explore all full array of meaningful activities. Residents enjoy anytime dining and snacks in the Bistro. Private apartments bring sophisticated comfort with lofty nine-foot ceilings, large closets and convenient kitchenette.

Map of The Commons on Thornton