The Commons at Union Ranch

Reviews of The Commons at Union Ranch

Assisted Living Reviews for The Commons at Union Ranch

March 15, 2016

By Sharon121748650

The Commons at Union Ranch was a beautiful facility with a lot of activities happening in the community. The staff was very nice. Their dining area was huge, which, unfortunately, would confuse my mother. The rooms I saw were too large for my mom. I think we are very lucky to have communities like these.

October 19, 2015

The Commons had a large number of caregivers to ratio of residents. They have like two rooms that are adjoined and they share one bath but there would be a total of four residents on those two rooms and they weren’t very large. For what they were charging, I just thought they were overpriced for the size of the rooms that they were offering to the residents in the memory care. There’s like a little tiny apartment and then they have two beds and two dressers in there. But I understand their purpose of putting memory care patients together because they look out for each other. They allowed private rooms but of course the price would be high. I only met one staff member and she was very knowledgeable.

February 08, 2014

By Laurie21

My mom is in assisted living apartment at The Commons At Union Ranch. It's beautiful and it's close to me. I chose this for my mother because I heard good things about it from friends. Everybody is very nice. The apartments are beautiful. The grounds are very nice. My mom says food is good. They have all kinds of entertainment around the holiday and all kinds of stuff to do, although Mom does her own thing. The best thing about this facility is that Mom likes the people there. Everyone is friendly. She likes that place.

Costs for The Commons at Union Ranch

Photos of The Commons at Union Ranch

Services and Amenities of The Commons at Union Ranch

• Fee Structure Extra: One Time Community Fee Of $1500 2nd Occupancy Fee $750 Care Costs Range From $400 To $2000 Per Month

• Housing Extra: 15 Different Floor Plans

• Pharma

About The Commons at Union Ranch

Here at The Commons at Union Ranch, we’re dedicated to offering a true sense of belonging to seniors and their families. It’s a feeling you’ll notice the moment you’re invited to “make yourself at home” and continues through every thoughtful, personal detail.

As part of the WESTliving family, we understand the importance of world-class service. In fact, we even have a name for it: WESTclass service. We hire carefully and train extensively. The result? Team Members who are empowered to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve. And inspired to anticipate your next need – before you even know you have a next need.

Map of The Commons at Union Ranch