The Commons at Union Ranch

Reviews of The Commons at Union Ranch

Assisted Living Reviews for The Commons at Union Ranch

November 12, 2017

By CF

The Commons at Union Ranch was a very nice, clean facility. I wasn't looking for private rooms, so the rooms were smaller and my husband would have had much less space. The bathrooms were smaller as well. Overall, it seemed like a very nice facility, but the value to move him from where he is now wasn't there for us. The staff was very friendly and seemed attentive. Everyone seemed happy. I observed a musical activity there that the residents were enjoying.

February 01, 2017

By Dorothy784547

The Commons at Union Ranch seemed clean and very well run. They had very good social programs. Transportation was provided. I ate a well-prepared meal there. I would recommend it to those who can afford it. They are out of my price range right now.

January 26, 2017

By Barbara023205

My mother-in-law was at The Commons at Union Ranch. It was a very nice place that looked very appealing. The people were friendly. My mother-in-law lived there for about a year or so. They made you feel welcome and made sure that she had everything she needed. They called hospice right away when they got to that point and took care of a lot for us. They played bingo and had what they called "The Bell' where the women could learn how to ring bells for the bell choir. They had luncheons, and we went to a Mother's Day's brunch there with her. They had lots of things going on all the time. The place was always very nice-looking. The people were friendly. We ate in their dining room a couple of times, and their food was really good. You could get pretty much anything you wanted. The Commons at Union Ranch was a very nice place.

November 05, 2016

By Sharon200207

The happiness and care for the patient at The Common was impressive. The staff was pleasant, engaging, and treated everybody like they should be treated. They have daily exercise routines, outings each day, karaoke, and evening social activities -- just amazing.

July 20, 2016

By Julie645026

With The Commons at Union Ranch, I loved the idea that it felt like it was a cruise line and not just the "end place." They were on the move and going. It's incredibly easy to find, new, and incredibly beautifully kept. The pricing was well within the range of what I thought it would be in. I thought it was very reasonable. They had medication administration but do not do any other medication practices.

May 10, 2016

By JanetYRFVV

I went on a tour of the Commons and was impressed with it. It was very nice. I saw the assisted living and the memory care areas. You can have an individual room or a roommate to lower your cost. The memory care area looked out onto an atrium garden section, so that was nice. It seemed very clean to me.

May 10, 2016

By EPXBNFC

Mom is very happy at The Commons at Union Ranch because she's doing well there. It is a great place with a very positive environment. She used to call me every day, but she does not do that now, so I know she is very comfortable. It is a nice, very clean, and well-maintained place.

March 15, 2016

By Sharon121748650

The Commons at Union Ranch was a beautiful facility with a lot of activities happening in the community. The staff was very nice. Their dining area was huge, which, unfortunately, would confuse my mother. The rooms I saw were too large for my mom. I think we are very lucky to have communities like these.

October 19, 2015

The Commons had a large number of caregivers to ratio of residents. They have like two rooms that are adjoined and they share one bath but there would be a total of four residents on those two rooms and they weren’t very large. For what they were charging, I just thought they were overpriced for the size of the rooms that they were offering to the residents in the memory care. There’s like a little tiny apartment and then they have two beds and two dressers in there. But I understand their purpose of putting memory care patients together because they look out for each other. They allowed private rooms but of course the price would be high. I only met one staff member and she was very knowledgeable.

February 08, 2014

By Laurie21

My mom is in assisted living apartment at The Commons At Union Ranch. It's beautiful and it's close to me. I chose this for my mother because I heard good things about it from friends. Everybody is very nice. The apartments are beautiful. The grounds are very nice. My mom says food is good. They have all kinds of entertainment around the holiday and all kinds of stuff to do, although Mom does her own thing. The best thing about this facility is that Mom likes the people there. Everyone is friendly. She likes that place.

Independent Living Reviews for The Commons at Union Ranch

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: RCFE

About The Commons at Union Ranch

Located in the heart of sunny California’s Central Valley, The Commons at Union Ranch brings the warmth and the comforts of home to senior living in Manteca, CA. Our lovely community offers spacious and well-appointed Assisted Living apartments, a secure and serene Memory Care neighborhood, and complete accommodations for Short-Term stays. While a caring team of associates takes care of the housekeeping, laundry, and household maintenance, residents are at liberty to pursue the activities that are meaningful to them. An enticing calendar of events presents bountiful opportunities for fitness, enrichment, and fun, or residents may simply choose to go their own way with a quiet stroll through the gardens, with their beloved dog by their side.

Spacious studio, one, and two bedroom floor plans are elegantly finished and bright with 9-foot ceilings, custom window treatments, and a convenient kitchenette in Assisted Living options. Connections for Living, our Memory Care neighborhood, offers cozy studios and duet suites designed for comfort and independent navigation. Abundant community amenities include our MBK dining program, through which our talented culinary team prepares three fresh, delicious meals a day, served restaurant-style in the private dining room, or in the tranquility of one’s private living space. With so much to do in such a beautiful environment, The Commons at Union Ranch is more than a place to live, it’s a place to thrive.

Map of The Commons at Union Ranch