Arbor Hills Nursing Center

Reviews of Arbor Hills Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arbor Hills Nursing Center

November 02, 2009

By ed hollingsworth

Warning! Arbor Hills is horrible!

DO NOT PUT YOUR LOVED ONE IN ARBOR HILLS. My father was diagnosed with a MRSA eye infection after being in Arbor Hills only 2 weeks. Despite this contagious, deadly staph infection, he was still put at the main nurses' station and the lobby. After his 7th fall in 12 days, he was taken to the ER. When he arrived, his eyes were caked with infection, his nails were caked with fecal matter (he had a stage 2 bedsore), and he was wearing someone else's shirt. My father was immediately put in isolation, and we had to wear masks, gloves, and gowns to see him. We could not touch him as he lay dying. After my father died, I went to complain at Arbor Hills. The administrator told me it was my fault for putting him in there. Do not let this happy to you or your loved one!

Services and Amenities of Arbor Hills Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Arbor Hills Nursing Center

Arbor Hills Nursing Center is a senior living provider in La Mesa, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arbor Hills Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Hills Nursing Center