Sunnycrest Senior Living

Reviews of Sunnycrest Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunnycrest Senior Living

January 02, 2017

By Susan000541

Sunnycrest was very clean and didn't have a hospital odor or anything like that. I just looked at the dining area and the general area where the people go and play their games. The people that I talked to were very friendly and explained to me that they were not the type of location that would have nursing care for my mother-in-law. The dining area was clean, airy, and bright.

November 14, 2016

By Stephanie552458

The facilities at Sunnycrest are very nice in the lobby, but the rooms are fair at best. They haven't been upgraded and are kind of dingy. They're not bright and kind of dark. The dining area was nice, and the lobby has just been redone and very bright. The grounds are OK, but there isn't really parking. If you're going to visit someone, there are only 2 curb spots to park, and that's it. I saw a few people exercising; they seemed to be having fun, and there was one person in the lobby with her dog.

September 29, 2015

By John113872050

I thought the staff at Suncrest is very outgoing, friendly, and welcoming. The rooms are larger than we had generally seen, but they were a little bit older and need some upgrades. We were happy we got a larger room. They just need to improve the appearance of the residential corridors, they’re old and outdated. The front areas and the common areas are lovely and gorgeous, but the hallways leading to the residents rooms are really dated and need an update, which they said they are planning to do. My initial experience is really positive.

July 29, 2015

By Bob109278750

Sunnycrest is doing a good job. The service is excellent.

June 29, 2015

I like that Sunnycrest Senior Living is open and airy. There is a lot of light, and the people are friendly. They have a lot of interactive activities for the seniors. It is a very clean facility. He lives with his sister, and they have a very spacious room. It is very unique. The colors that they use are not depressing. They have a lot of windows. There is music playing when you walk in, and the seniors are interacting with each other.

September 29, 2014

Dad has been in Sunnycrest since July 25th. Everything is good as well as with the staff. It is comfortable. However, we choose it because of the residents. They talk to me. They are just happy and you can see that in the place. He has a private room, which is very large. It has two sides to it with a living area, a bedroom area, bathroom, a little refrigerator and it has a walk-in closet. It is very nice. He goes to exercise classes, educational classes, and weekly outings. The food there is great.

June 08, 2011

By commercesd

Visited this facility

The Sunnycrest assisted living facility in Fullerton, CA is close to nearby shopping districts and medical facilities that our aunt was very familiar with. She had donated quite a bit to nearby St. Jude's hospital, so this will make it easy for her to visit her many friends there. The staff seemed very warm and caring. They offer many community related events and host many parties for residents, staff and family. The atmosphere is engaging and inclusive, each area carefully designed to make everyone comfortable. We visited on a day when there was a party (we understand this is par for the course here) "“ and the barbeque was really fun. The food was exceptionally good, healthy and tasteful. The snacks were plentiful and are offered at various times whether they were asked for or not. This is great for any people who have memory issues, such as our grandmother. She sometimes is so preoccupied that she could forget to eat. But that won't happen at this facility, because the residents are so well attended!

Independent Living Reviews for Sunnycrest Senior Living

Costs for Sunnycrest Senior Living

Photos of Sunnycrest Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Sunnycrest Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Licenses: RCFE

About Sunnycrest Senior Living

Life at Sunnycrest Senior Living starts with a vibrant, welcoming and warm environment that is coupled with exceptional, personalized and supportive care. Our community is conveniently located right by St. Jude Medical Center and is close to many stores, restaurants and dr. offices. At Sunnycrest, we strive to make our residents feel at home while engaging them in activities and outings with care services available if needed.

Spacious apartments with walk in closets, views of local horse trail. Kitchenettes in apartments, Putting green and Bocce ball court, Movie Theatre, Bistro, Pet Friendly, Vibrant Life Program and more!

Map of Sunnycrest Senior Living