Whittier Glen Assisted Living

Whittier Glen Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Whittier Glen Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Whittier Glen Assisted Living

October 18, 2013

I don't really remember the specifics when I went to Emeritus at Casa Whittier other than my feeling that it would be a nice place to live.

October 05, 2013

By Robert71355850

Emeritus is a well-maintained facility and the food is good. It has a cafe for residents to meet and socialize in and it encourages residents who are musicians to play music for the other residents.

July 31, 2013

By Linda66874950

We would have preferred my mother to be at Emeritus Casa because it was closer, but we didn't like it because of the condition of the building. When you walked in, the place was dingy and the carpet was dirty. It looked unkept. But the staff and the rooms were nice. The dining room was fine. The people didn't look happy. They looked like they were sitting there waiting for their time to end. They had activities, but once I saw the place, I didn't go any further.

December 19, 2011

By Liz Riede

Good expereince with the Administrators at Casa Whittier, Sharon, Tonya and gail were all extreamly helpful with a difficult situation. Did their best to accomodate my work schedule

Costs for Whittier Glen Assisted Living

Photos of Whittier Glen Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Whittier Glen Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 198602088

About Whittier Glen Assisted Living

For those residents needing an extra helping hand with their activities of daily living, our Assisted Living CareGivers provide both full and partial assisted living services. We provide assistance with activities of daily living and the coordination of services by outside healthcare providers to help to ensure the health, safety, and well-being.

Our focus is on individual wellness, and we encourage continued independence with a tailored plan of assistance, provided by our well-trained team members who are available around the clock, 24-hours a day. We are at your service!

Our active seniors get to enjoy a large variety of personalized services and exquisitely tailored amenities. We know you’ll feel right at home. And even better than that, we provide all the benefits of being in your own home, but we remove all the worry of maintenance, chores, and cooking.

In addition to generous personal space, we provide you with dining rooms, a resident tended a garden, libraries, a scenic walking path, full-service beauty & barber salon, computer room with internet access, live exercise, and more. At our active living community, there truly is something for everyone!

Whittier Glen Assisted Living provides a great value with our apartments, including an abundance of amenities and a large range of customized services. We offer spacious studios for our residents. The residents and staff are extremely friendly, too — the only thing missing is you!

Whittier Glen Assisted Living offers the following:

• Luxury transportation services
  • Exercise programs
  • Library (includes computer with internet access)
  • Beauty & Barber shop
  • Emergency Response System
  • Concierge and qualified caregiver help 24 hours a day
  • Nurse on-call 24 hours a day
  • Housekeeping services
  • Social programs, outings, and frequent special events and parties
  • Cable TV service for every apartment
  • WiFi in the building

We encourage you to come take a tour. The building is beautifully furnished and kept in immaculate condition.

Map of Whittier Glen Assisted Living