Sunrise of Danville

1027 Diablo Road, Danville, CA 94526
Sunrise of Danville (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 26 days

Please ask about our March Special Incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Danville

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Danville

September 30, 2014

By John87910250

I visited Sunrise of Danville and I thought that the staff was very caring and informative. They were able to give me a tour in that facility. They told me what they specifically offer. I think that was a good thing. My mother didn't need to be in a facility that's strictly for just dementia patients, but my father did. Sunrise of Danville was a combination of both which I thought was good.

February 28, 2014

By Caring72195750

Sunrise of Danville is an excellent place, but it's expensive. The facility is warm and nice, but institutionalized although for me that is not a big deal. The staff was fine.

January 31, 2014

By Regina6

Sunrise didn't seem like an assisted living to me. It seemed more like a motel. The staff was okay and nice; however, I waited quite a few minutes waiting for someone to help me. But when they did, they came and they were nice. They showed me around. I looked at a few rooms. It's not what I expected. To me, they were kind of small. They have quite a few activities like dances, bingo, crafts, get-togethers, events and they take seniors on trips. They also celebrate events like certain holiday season and birthdays.

October 28, 2013

By MrsLindberg

I like Sunrise of Danville as well. I think they have both assisted and memory care. They have very nice rooms. Their staff was fabulous too. They were very good.

October 28, 2013

Sunrise of Danville was the other one we really liked for my mother. I found it also online. They're quite a little bit higher priced but I'm really impressed with them. They were very friendly. All the residents seemed very happy, active and that was very impressive. They seemed to have a lot of activities going on when we were there and the people were joining in. That was impressive as well. I especially liked that they really got their residents involved and they in turn seemed to like being there. That was a plus for me! However, my mom's mobility through this facility was difficult. It just didn't fit my mom's needs. It was an excellent facility and very clean too.

August 14, 2012

We went to Sunrise in Danville and that was the only community that we visited. It's a lot more better than a nursing home. Right now, our search for care is on hold. We're fine for now. If my father-in-law will be needing a place, this is going to be the one. But my dad is not ready for this. I must say that everybody in the community was very helpful, especially the staff. It's a nice visit.

January 08, 2012

By heatherc1992

I had a very positive experience with this facility. The volunteers I worked with were very enthusiastic and happy to be there. The seniors who lived there seemed to be happy and in good spirits. They seemed well cared for and genuinely enjoyed the company of the volunteers. They expressed their gratitude for our services. While I was there I was able to look at the dining commons and some of the rooms where the seniors lived. The dining commons and the bedrooms were very nicely decorated and kept up very well. My tasks usually involved cooking, reading and playing board games with the seniors. The room in which I played games and read books was decorated nicely and very clean. There was always a supervisor who worked there monitoring the volunteers and walking around to make sure that we were all doing our jobs. Overall, I would say I had a very positive experience at Sunrise Senior Living.

July 27, 2011

By for dad

When you first enter the facility it is impressive..and the staff is friendly. After sitting with administration..it seemed affordable and wonderful fit. Soon that changed..the management started adding.on fees.for every little thing...my father's fees jumped almost $3000 by the time.Needless to.say..I was taken advantage of..his health did not change..but her monthly fees did!! When I sat down with administration again to discuss they told me it is cost of living and would not work with me to keep my father there.They asked me to give a 30 day notice. I visited other facilities..in which one told me that Sunrise does that when they no longer want a resident there...or the resident is disruptive during tours of the facility... I have since moved my father...and have learned a valuable lesson...when choosing a facility...ask upfront about fees/levels...don't get impressed by the exterior...be impressed by interior management...Sunrise is like a ferrari without an engine!!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and take your concerns regarding quality of care seriously, and would like to learn more about your experience. Please contact us at information@sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. Thank you, Sunrise Team

Photos of Sunrise of Danville