GlenBrook

Reviews of GlenBrook

Nursing Home Reviews for GlenBrook

April 29, 2021

By JoJo Michael

Everyone was so friendly introduced me to management team who answered all my questions. Asked about my concerns and by the end of the tour I was assured this was the right place!

How thoughtful of you, JoJo! We'll be sure and pass on your kind words to our management team. As I trust we have conveyed, our staff is dedicated to creating a personalized care plan for each person in our care. To hear that we were able to address the needs of your loved one during this time means the world to us.

May 29, 2015

By Anonymous103051950

I was in the skilled nursing facility of Glenbrook. I was there for 12 days. The staff that I had was very pleasant. The facility provided excellent physical therapy. The rooms were large and certainly comfortable enough for two people. The nursing staff was friendly. You can choose to eat in the dining room or in your own room, and the food was delicious. My experience with them was good. It was a very pleasant place to be. They had something going on every hour, and they had music and movie hours. The dining room was very pleasant. It has linen tablecloths and napkins, and they had excellent servers.

Photos of GlenBrook

Services and Amenities of GlenBrook

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About GlenBrook

visitglenbrook.com

GlenBrook offers 24-hour skilled nursing care in a beautiful and supportive setting. Our services are appropriate for those whose needs extend beyond assisted living, a person recovering from orthopedic surgeries or injuries, heart attacks, strokes, and other illnesses. GlenBrook offers physical, occupational, and speech therapies provided by our professional team 7 days a week.

The Benefits of GlenBrook Skilled Nursing Include:

• Individualized treatment plan under the direction of your physician
  • Fully-equipped therapy and exercise room
  • Personalized care plans
  • Social worker and case management services
  • Registered dietitian consulting services
  • Psychology and psychiatry consulting services
  • Wound care, pain management, and IV therapy
  • Physician, pharmacy, and lab services

Additional Services Available:

• Private or semiprivate rooms
  • Restaurant-style dining available
  • Full-service beauty and barbershop
  • Personal laundry and housekeeping services
  • 24/7 monitored security system
  • Regular safety assessments
  • Long-term care options

GlenBrook Health Center is a well-respected senior care provider nestled among rolling hills and landscaped grounds in Carlsbad, California. We offer multi-levels of care all on the same campus, so you can have enhanced peace of mind that your loved ones will Live Better, Live Longer.

Map of GlenBrook