Arcadia Health Care Center

Reviews of Arcadia Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arcadia Health Care Center

July 13, 2018

By Paul

Arcadia Health Care Center is a nice and clean community. The air conditioner is turned on, but my mom feels hot there specially in the afternoon, so it's probably not set right. The staff and services are OK, but for the first few weeks they did not take my mom to the bath regularly until we made some complaints. The dining area is fine and the food is good. They also have activities even though I didn't see any during the weekends. They have a meeting room, an exercise room, and a garden that the residents can work on. The place smells fresh and clean, and there's no hospital smell.

June 21, 2015

By Aracely1

We already got my grandma in Arcadia. Their staff is awesome. They are all very professional, very nice, and very caring. The place looks good every time I go in there. Her room is spacious enough. They have an activity schedule on the doors in every room, so they definitely have activities. From what I've seen, they have Bingo, and then if they need to get their hair or nails done, they offer all of that.

October 13, 2013

By Caring77198350

My brother is at the Arcadia Health Care Center right now. The food is good and adequate. The facility is pretty clean. There's not a typical smell that you get with a skilled nursing facility when you walk into the door. The staff is doing everything they can to accommodate his wishes and needs. They let him stay in a single room longer than he needed to just to keep him happy.They're really giving him good care. It's a good facility.They have card games,religious services,and entertainment that comes in occassionally for the patients. They need to keep their voices down a bit though because the staff tends to be kind of noisy.

Services and Amenities of Arcadia Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Arcadia Health Care Center

Arcadia Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Arcadia, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arcadia Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arcadia Health Care Center