4 Assisted Living Facilities near Randleman, NC
Also serving communities of Liberty.
There are 4 Assisted Living Facilities in the Randleman area, with 2 in Randleman and 2 nearby.
The average cost of assisted living in Randleman is $3,193 per month. This is lower than the national median of $3,400. Cheaper nearby regions include High Point with an average starting cost of $2,860.
To help you with your search, browse the 11 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Randleman. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Randleman 4.8 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Thomasville with an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Randleman, call (855) 863-8283.
2 Assisted Living Facilities in Randleman, NC
2 Assisted Living Facilities near Randleman, NC
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Randleman
Randleman is a small suburban city located just minutes from Greensboro. The city has a thriving business district, which provides a variety of shipping opportunities for seniors. It is also home to the Deep River Nature Trail, which is ideal for hiking and birdwatching. Seniors who require assistance with daily living tasks and those who need nursing services have access to four assisted living facilities in the area, including two within the city limits. Regulated by the North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation, these facilities including assisted living residences with seven or more seniors and multi-unit assisted housing with service facilities.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Randleman
- The Randleman area is home to world-class medical facilities, including the White Oak Family Physicians, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- The cost of living of 86.3 in Randleman leaves seniors with more money at the end of the month. This average is less than the national average of 100 and the state average of 96.
- Crime in Randleman is ranked on a scale from one (low) to 100 (high). Property crime is ranked 74.8 in comparison to the national average of 38.1, which is a cause for concern for seniors living in the area. Violent crime is ranked 22.8, which is lower than the national average of 31.1.
- Summers in Randleman are hot and humid with highs around 89, which may pose a problem for seniors who are sensitive to the heat. Winters are cold with an average low of 29. The city gets around 5 inches of snow per year.
- Randleman and Randolph County provide the Regional Coordinated Area Transportation System (RCATS) for seniors at discount fares. This curb-to-curb service is available for medical appointments and errands. Trips should be scheduled at least three working days in advance.
- The Randleman area has few facilities from which to choose in the event of a medical emergency or illness, with the nearest major hospital located in Asheboro.
Paying for Assisted Living in Randleman
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in North Carolina
Assisted Living costs in Randleman start around $3,193 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Randleman and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Randleman
Seniors may apply for financial assistance to pay for an assisted living facility in Randleman through the Medicaid State Plan. Eligibility is based on the federal Supplemental Security Income payment (SSI) and other additional sources of income. The plan does not pay for private rooms, but family supplementation is permitted.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in North Carolina page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in North Carolina page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Randleman
Randleman and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
To see a list of free assisted living resources in Randleman, please visit our Assisted Living in North Carolina page.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Randleman
Randleman-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in North Carolina are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in North Carolina page for more information about these laws.
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Randleman
Review of North Pointe of Asheboro
My dad stayed at North Pointe of Asheboro. He was only there for three weeks before he passed. It was a good experience though. My dad seemed to adjust well. The workers there were very nice. It wa... Read more
Review of North Pointe of Asheboro
North Pointe of Asheboro was really nice and I really like it. The business room in the dining hall was nice. I would recommend it. It was nice and clean inside, the grounds were clean, and the peo... Read more
Review of Brookstone Haven
A great place! The staff interacts with the residents well! Read more