56 Assisted Living Facilities near Loganville, GA
There are 56 Assisted Living Facilities in the Loganville area, with 8 in Loganville and 48 nearby.
The average cost of assisted living in Loganville is $2,483 per month. This is lower than the national median of $3,500. Cheaper nearby regions include Snellville with an average starting cost of $2,116.
To help you with your search, browse the 260 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Loganville. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Loganville 4.7 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Dacula with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 12 families in Loganville find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Loganville, call (855) 863-8283.
Top 10 Assisted Living Facilities in Loganville, GA
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Loganville
"The City that Wishes You Well," Loganville, Ga., is located in the northern part of the state, less than 45 minutes from Atlanta. Seniors living in Loganville reap the benefits of metropolitan life while residing in a suburban town that prides itself on "goodwill among citizens."
Seniors in Logansville have 8 assisted living facilities to choose from with another 53 nearby where they can receive help with daily tasks and medication administration. Residents are expected to be able to assist in their own evacuation of the facility, should an emergency arise. This is for the safety of all residents of the establishment.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Loganville
- The cost of living in Loganville is lower than the national average. With a 94.6, the city rated 5.4 below the U.S. and 3.3 less than the Atlanta area. A lower cost of living index can greatly influence senior retirement plans.
- The sales tax in Loganville is 6.0 percent, the same as the national average. The income tax rate in Loganville is 6.0 percent, which is higher than the U.S. average of 4.6 percent. Georgia does not tax Social Security retirement benefits and has no state inheritance tax or estate tax.
- Seniors can feel safer in Loganville, as violent crime in Loganville is considerably lower than the national average. The city rated 11.0, compared to the country's 31.1. There is an even larger difference between Loganville and the Atlanta area, with a rate of 40.5. Property crime in Loganville is only slightly higher than that of the nation but lower than the 49.5 of the Atlanta metro area property crime rate.
- The air quality in Loganville is 52, lower than the national average. Good air quality is important to seniors with asthma, COPD or other lung illnesses.
- Loganville enjoys 214 sunny days per year, making it a paradise for seniors who participate in outdoor recreation. With an average snowfall of about an inch, it is perfect for those who prefer warm climates.
- The Loganville area is home to world-class medical facilities, including Christ the King Medical Center. Less than 20 minutes away is Piedmont Healthcare in Monroe, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
Paying for Assisted Living in Loganville
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Georgia
Assisted Living costs in Loganville start around $2,483 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Loganville and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Loganville
Georgia offers two Medicaid-based programs that provide financial assistance for residents of assisted living facilities. Service Options Using Resources in a Community Environment program (SOURCE) and Community Care Service Program (CCSP) are both Medicaid waver programs implemented by the Georgia Health Services Network. Applications can take 2-4 months to process.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Georgia page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Georgia page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Loganville
Loganville and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
To see a list of free assisted living resources in Loganville, please visit our Assisted Living in Georgia page.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Loganville
Loganville-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Georgia are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Georgia page for more information about these laws.
Other Options in Loganville, GA
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Loganville
Review of The Retreat at Loganville
I visited The Retreat at Loganville. The rooms were nice and spacious. Everything was well locked up because of the virus. I saw rooms; they had two different sized rooms. There was a little bit of... Read more
Review of The Retreat at Loganville
I didn't like The Retreat at Loganville, it's very dated so we're not interested. The person who helped us during the tour was very friendly and informative. The interior of their dining area looke... Read more
Review of Magnolia Senior Living
We chose Magnolia Senior Living because of its atmosphere and the staff that we met there. It is my mother's choice. She feels comfortable. She likes the people as well as the facilities. My mother... Read more