The Retreat at Loganville

Reviews of The Retreat at Loganville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Retreat at Loganville

November 30, 2015

By Quynhmai

The community was clean. I liked most of the things there. The staff was OK, and the lady I met was nice. The room’s size was OK. I like it a lot.

July 13, 2015

By Tami6

I was able to visit, and I was very pleased. Unfortunately, my uncle passed away. The staff was very welcoming and very informative about what they had available. The facility was nice.

July 13, 2015

It was very nice. The size of the rooms was nice as well. They had a lot of different activities, and they take people out to dinner and shopping. The staff was very accommodating. It was clean.

June 19, 2015

By Dorothy109044450

The community is really homey. The people are really nice. It is a neat place. The food is usually really good. They have two dining rooms -- one for the independent living and one for the assisted living. They have card games and bingo.

April 29, 2015

By Bettie5

It looked very nice, and the people were friendly. The rooms were very clean. It seemed to be a very well-respected place, and a lot of people there really liked it. I would recommend them. The lady that showed us around was very nice.

January 13, 2015

I liked it. It was fairly large for what I was looking for. The staff has been helpful and entertained the questions I had. They had some activities that we could just sit in and get people in the community together.

December 22, 2014

By Dianna6

The location was perfect. I liked the general appearance because it’s a nice large place that has plenty of area for gardens and walking around. It’s a large, well maintained, and clean looking environment. They have different room types depending on what you’re looking for; some are big, and some are small. Everyone was friendly, very accommodating, their general knowledge is high, and they offered us something to drink. We were looking for a place that has activities, and they got activities throughout the day and evening. That was nice. They provide a van service to shopping or to the doctors.

July 18, 2014

By Ronda4

It was an awesome place. Their food was really good. We had lunch there one day and spoke with Linda. She was very nice, very cordial. Everyone there was good to us when we visited. My mom knew some people there, which was another reason we checked that out. The rooms had kind of a hotel feel: bathroom, bed, that was it. They have a great pecan roll. If you're ever in that area, go by there and get one. They gave me a list of activities as far as the bingo, arts and crafts, puzzles.

June 26, 2014

We walked around and they showed us the rooms, and they were nice. At the time we checked the facility, we didn’t notice many activities going on.

June 25, 2014

It is just the best out of all facilities for my money. My mom has a room there that is pleasant and functional, and that's basically what I was looking for. The staff is very knowledgeable, very gracious, and very attentive. They have a wide variety of activities and my mother has a wide variety of interests, so it was a good fit. Food is excellent. I would recommend this place to others.

Independent Living Reviews for The Retreat at Loganville

April 20, 2017

By VG305248

I liked it very much. It was nice, clean, very open, warm, and welcoming. I didn’t like that they didn’t serve meals for the independent living. I liked the layout and roominess of the apartment.

Memory Care Reviews for The Retreat at Loganville

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Villas

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: PCH0006950

About The Retreat at Loganville

Located in Loganville, our Assisted Living community near Atlanta, Georgia, offers Independent Living, Personal Care and Memory Care lifestyle options all in a beautiful, rural location. Surrounded by lush greenery in a peaceful setting, our community is convenient to shopping, dining, cultural and healthcare locations.

Our residents and residents’ families receive valuable peace of mind knowing that a certified nurse is on call 24 hours a day. Every resident enjoys amenities such as an emergency response system in each apartment, an on-site beauty salon and barbershop, housekeeping, laundry services, and snacks and beverages available throughout the day. When residents need assistance with daily activities, we provide the care services in the comfort and privacy of their apartment.

Our mission is to provide a lifestyle that fosters independence, actively engages the mind, invigorates the body and nurtures the spirit while offering you and your loved ones the peace of mind you deserve.

While some communities insist on new residents putting down huge, non-refundable payments up-front, we like to do things a little differently. We care about not only the physical and emotional well-being of our residents, but their financial health as well. That’s why we offer our residents all the perks of country club living without the expensive buy-in—just a simple lease.

Our community features spacious apartment homes and cottages with varying floor plans and amenities.

We offer fabulous Southern Hospitality! Our community offers a continuity of care- you can transition to a higher level of care when you need it and still live at The Retreat at Loganville.

Map of The Retreat at Loganville