Catalina Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation

Reviews of Catalina Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Catalina Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation

March 31, 2020

By rlwoodrum52

Right Hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Staff was nice but have no idea what they are doing. My wife had PT for 1/2 hr each day, then lay in bed till next day. She was making progress till they stopped PT for 3 days. She lost all she progress. After those 3days they gave her and IV. She asked what it was & why. I don't know! I asked the same ? Same answer. I picked her up, can't stand, feet swollen. WORSE THEN WHEN SEE WENT IN!

April 23, 2019

By Malva

Super clean, Knowledgeable staff, Nursing staff is super, Rehabilitation staff is top of their A game. Care and friendliness and concern for everyone is 24/7. R.S. Lamberson April 8-16, 2019

January 26, 2018

By Dianna Chavarria

I was a patient at Catalina for almost a month. All of the staff from the nurses and CNAs to the therapy, kitchen , housekeeping and administration staff were extremely nice and accommodating to my needs. My stay was very pleasant and I would recommend this facility to others.

July 13, 2017

By Joe Varela

My stay at Catalina was very welcoming and felt like home. All the emploees were friendly and alert. They were on top of everything I needed. I enjoyed the therapy room which helped me get my strength where I need it to be to move on with my surgery. I recommend this facility to anyone who needs the therapy. Thank you again Catalina!

April 13, 2012

By NewRX

When we visited the establishment, it was in order to visit my new step-father's aging mother. We walked in and I remember being immediately surprised to how nice the center was. For starters, it did not have that smell that I heard of many nursing homes of having, so that was definitely appreciated and a good sign, and then secondly, I thought the furniture throughout was classic and great quality. We sat with her at a nice table that easily pulled up 4 additional chairs and space for her wheelchair and sat and talked. Prior to meeting with her, we spoke with the staff and they were friendly, smiled often, and very helpful to our needs. When the day comes that my mother needs to go to a home, if I can't help her at my own home, I would suggest this center as both the staff seemed friendly, his mother was happy (even though she is in dementia), and the center was clean.

November 21, 2011

By V. Hamilton

Would have wanted to see the Doctor visit schedule and the nurses and aides rotations posted on the floor. So much anxious time wasted hoping to "catch" one of them to get proper information.

Services and Amenities of Catalina Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Catalina Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation

Catalina Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Tucson, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Catalina Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Catalina Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation