My Parents Paradise - Surprise

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL6847H

• Get Costs

About My Parents Paradise - Surprise

Our goal is to provide a safe, warm home for our residents and a welcoming environment for families. We are committed to enhancing life through shared activities, good food, and celebrations of everyday life. We offer over a decade’s worth of professional experience in providing the complete and total care! We offer three home cooked meals per day, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and incontinence management. We celebrate holidays, birthdays and provide on call Physician and Podiatrist resources.

We take a very special approach to assisted living. Proving exceptional residential care takes a very special group of people. Many think they can take care of an elderly person, but it takes a very special person to do it well and from the heart. That is our first consideration…the heart factor. Consequently, because we have loving people in our employment, and because we treat them well in return, our employees stay for many years, providing continuity of quality care for our residents. Several of our current staff members have been with us for over three years, others have stayed with us for as long as six years.

Map of My Parents Paradise - Surprise